Which eye drops are the best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by maddeadzone, Oct 11, 2010.

1. nah fuck that its just torture haha.

2. no one fucks with the best?
    [​IMG]

3. if you spike an at home drug test with rhoto's it makes it come out negative?

and yeah, my friend told me only stores like walgreens sells em

4. The green rhotos are my favorites.:bongin:

5. Seriously! These are the only drops I use. They burn for a few seconds but leave your eyes whiter than ever before. They've never failed me.

6. Rohoto blue and green are the shit. If you can't stand the 3 second burn, go for the green ones because they're smoother. blues work better but burn a lil. the trick is to just open your eyes and let the air in after you put them in. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. rhoto greens

8. Rhoto V Silver or Ice are by FAR the most powerful eyedrops on the general market today.
    Yes, they burn but if you have a minute to spare to get your eyes insanely white and refreshed they are the way to go.

Rhoto V Green or Visine are the softest on the eyes and a good lubricant & redness reliever.

9. yes, but i guess i didn't put enough so it still came out positive. i was pretty :smoke:, but luckily my parents are asian and can't correctly interpret a at home drug test.

rhotos are the fucking best, bout to use the green ones right now!

10. The first few times I've used these, my eyes burned but now it's nothing. sooo worth it. 6.99 at CVS
    GREEN ROHTO FTW!

11. Im an avid clear eyes user, picked up some Rhoto's Green yesterday. And i must say they work amazingly, yeah they burn for about two seconds but after that it feels bomb, and i know they make my eyes hella white.

Last night around 2am me and two friends were baked off three blunts and a bowl and a few beerpong games. I put some eyedrops on and we went ot a liquor store, two minutes later 2 Narcs show up and stand next to us in line. We were faded but they couldnt tell because our eyes were so white from the eyedrops :hello:

12. haha, so baked right now. thanks to these two tho. medical marijuana in green capsule, likewise my fucking rhotos! green cap ftw, i scared the shit out of myself putting in the silver cap tho. fuuuck! haha

[​IMG]

13. oh and i realized the whole reason as to why rohotos are so superior to other eye drops, they are fucking JAPANESE! anything made in fucking japan is just bomb as fuck.

14. rhoto silvers kill it. its like Listerine for your eyes.

15. +rep

exactly what it is.

16. I love the Rohto green caps and silver caps. There perfect for when you have to go somewhere where you can't let people know your high. I still prefer going natural though, it just feels the best and completes the whole experience.

17. Clear Eyes for me...Always work within seconds...

18. What kind of drops can you use with contacts? I know visine says "not for use with contacts" on the back.

19. YES. these are amazing. they have like a green kind too and they make your eyes feel kind of cold which is pretty crazy but they're awesome.

20. Win, i have a capsule just like that and the same type of Rhotos too :smoke: