Which eye drops are the best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by maddeadzone, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Rhotos all the way!

2. dont get visine, you eyes build a resistance to it fast
    clear eyes no doubt

3. Yeah, visine really doesn't quite do it for me. They work alright but nothing compared to rohto's.

Rohto's artic is the only rohto I have used but I love it, hands down the best feeling, and best relief. For example last night I was barely able to stay awake to drive home, and my eye's were completely clear.

4. rhotos are what i use and ive never been caught when ive used them. they come in 2 different types. artic and cool. ive used both and i own the cool, but the artic work really well too. the artic burn your eyes a little more though, and a good description for it is like a mint for your eyes. you know how when you eat a really strong mint your mouth kinda burns in a minty fresh way? same thing with your eyes, its amazing. the cool version is just like the artic except it doesnt burn as bad, which is why i like them better imo.

tl;dr version:
    rhoto ftw.

5. Check for ROHTOS, not RHOTOS.:smoke:

6. hah they put the green cap on for the bud smokerrrrs! haha

honestly can't go wrong with rhotos, but the silver one burns like a mother fucker. like i'm scared to let my friends use it, cuz some of them are bitches!

7. Visine or Clear Eyes

8. True that mane. Thats what I always used to use. My eyes actually dont even get red lol. I just use them cause they feel so damn good.

9. #30 spikeystud88, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Only these ever.

[​IMG]

THE GREEN ONES, NOT THE ICE ONES.

Only use the green Rohtos. Ice ones burn/hurt! Green ones = maxinum whiteness.

10. Clear Eyes Maximum Red Relief :hello:

I've never seen Rhotos before lmao

11. hahaha same dude i know a couple people who just refuse to use them cuz they hurt too much.

12. they don't sell them at grocery stores, you have to go to cvs or rite aid.

13. For the Price : Visine
    For the legit reasoning : Rhoto

14. Dude go pick up some visine redness relieve. Dank as fuck.

15. rohtos for sure, all colors work great. I am personally a fan of the green cap ones though

16. I've used several different eye drops and all of them got rid off red eye completely IMO they look unaturaly white. Just go to ur local pharmacy and ask for eye brightening drops

17. no jokes, rottos just saved my life. i spiked my at home fucking drug test. what up bitches?!

18. Is it me or do rohtos clear your nose up a little but I swear every time I put some in I can breath through my nose better right away kinda like a menthol effect I use the green ones I like the burn it gives idk why I think it feels good IMO I describe it as a good burn kinda like some gum rohtos are the best though you can find em at walmart

19. You should try ARTIC! There like bleach. Feels fucking good man. I had some non pot head friends and Id always tell them to try em and theyd be like "OMFG What is this! It burns!!!" I loled :cool: