Which eye drops are the best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by maddeadzone, Oct 11, 2010.

1. What kind of eye drops work the best?

2. Visine hands down. none of that offbrand shit trust me.

3. Visine or Clear Eyes. Personally I prefer the clear eyes maximum redness relief:smoke:

4. THESE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! YOUR EYES WILL BE CLEAR AS HELL, AND NOT EVEN A COP WOULD BE ABLE TO SAY OTHERWISE. RECOMMEND FOR WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT HAVE RED EYES. I SWEAR BY THESE!

They also make your eyes feel good. I use them for waking up with stinging eyes as well. Such relief...

5. Clear Eyes. Visine burns and you get addicted to them, well at least I did.

6. Rhoto's IMO. I use them everytime and I have never been let down.

7. i like visine redness relief

8. I second on the rhotos best eyedrops ever..

9. Rhotos
    Cool and Arctic for me (green and silver). I've never been a fan of the Ice.

10. [​IMG]

real men use silver, this shit is soooooooooo refreshing

• Like Like x 1
  11. nahh your all wrong. gotta go with rohto v's. thety make your eyes worse for about a minute..then they get perfect, and it feels refreshing for some reason lol its weird...like a mint for the eye...

12. lol i just saw ^^^^^^ post. my bad for stealing your thunder, ha.

13. Fuck rhoto ice and arctic. Rhoto knows whats up and they put a GREEN cap on their best drops. The cool ones

14. Visine or rhoto for sure.

But honestly, who needs eye drops anyways? It's just one more thing I have to worry about/carry in my pocket.
    My eyes don't even get red anymore so its all good

15. Some of us aren't so lucky. My eyes get more red the longer I smoke... I need rhotos now.:smoke:

16. Dude rhotos burn/hurt ur fucking eyes when you put that shit in, fuck that.

17. ^^^^only for like 3 seconds then its clear and your eyes feel awesome

18. Rohto's FTW!!!!

19. naw dude I couldnt see for like 30 secs and it hurt like shit lol :eek:

• Like Like x 1