Which dwb piece should I get?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Gotalighter?, Jun 23, 2011.

1. What other methods have you used?
    Idk if you've noticed, but the only popular piece that uses a tree perc (and only a tree perc) is the LW bubbler.

2. if i had the cash, LW would be a brand i could buckle down and buy solely from. his shit is soooo nice, even if hes using trees, fuck it he puts 52 in a tiny bubbler, and they actually all function straight, thats ftw right there

also i thought the waffle would diffuse more? it has more then 9 holes and its got 2 disk instaed of 1. idk my gfs getting a jumbo waffle its like 20 holes or soime shit i think

3. 54 arm bubbler ;)

Idk, the waffle isn't gridded I don't think. I'd still pick it though for no real reason lol

4. #24 Shatterdroor, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    the waffle is beast imo. if u watch the videos the waffle stacks just as much or more? idk i havent seen the videos in awhile but i know i was impressed when i did. but wat i was saying was in the videos u see that waffle stack high with tiny bubbbles, the showerhead has much bigger bubbles

edit: gridded? idk if you can get the logics gridded to begin with hmm, but if everyones talking about the gridded showerhead like wats his name has in the red and steelwool, those are def badass , i honestly thought when i saw them in action they had a very similar hit compared to the waffle wen looking at the bubbles and shit

5. i put videos up in the dwb thread of my tube. See what you think

6. Idk anything about the current prodo logics, but I'm assuming Drew would grid the showerheads, but I can't really say that since I haven't talked to him about the pieces at all. I'd agree they both stack pretty similarly, but I think there's a reason the waffle has 2 discs and the showerhead has one and I think that reason may be because the showerhead by itself diffuses more.
    But like I said, I haven't talked to Drew about any of the pieces so I really have no idea. I still want a waffle though lol

7. I used to have a dwb waffle to double disk and I can not see a showerhead with one disk diffusing more than a waffle to double disk.It was the smoothest bong I ever hit and I couldn't imagine a showerhead with one disk being smoother.

8. Well, get a showerhead and find out firsthand!
    Be the first person to hit both :cool:
    'Grats on the 3500 as well.

9. Thanks dude

Btw I don't think logics are gridded atleast they weren't when they were on etsy.If they were gridded I think my opinion might be different.

10. Idk. Like I said twice, I haven't talked to Drew about it, just an assumption. Maybe someone with a normal (recent) logic can answer that.

BTW OP, we've taken over your thread :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

11. I think the waffle has a second disk because it stacks higher than the showerhaeads and I don't think a showerhead could stack that high.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDKWZjWSV0]YouTube - ‪DWB bong water hit‬‏[/ame]

12. I see what you mean, since the bubbles are coming straight up out of the waffle unlike the showerhead, but doesn't the disc make it stack higher? It'd have to be pretty close to the first, but I think I could maaaybe see a showerhead staching through both.
    I mostly agree with you though. The bubbles have more area to cover coming out of the showerhead than the waffle.

13. I dont mind I'm learning alot :) anyone care to explain how the peyote pillar works? Watched a video like 12 times still can't get it :/

And it will be mostly used for flowers and the occasional full melt. Got a oil rig for any oils I make.

14. I never understood how pillars worked till someone explained it to me lol

Smoke spills into the dry chamber around the pillars first- This is great for flavor retention, a big selling point for the pillar
    It is then sucked down through a hole in the bottom of the dry chamber and into the peyote ball
    It is then pulled out through the the holes in the peyote ball and then up the pillars and then to your dome to get you blazed.

Just so you know, the barrel to pillar on DWB's artfire is not the same as it does not have the dry chamber. It just goes through the barrel and up the pillars.

15. nigguh the shower head has one disc because the bubbles already climb more
    they both hit amazingly great dood cant go wrong with either

but being the only owner of a stem pillar
    go with the stem pillar :D

16. ^^Did you get to hit any of the other tubes at the shop while you were there? I feel like you did.

You're bias is not welcome here :devious:

17. shower head to disc logic
    was a reallllll smooth hit
    and milk man shower head bubbler
    also smoooth as shit

either way they are about equal if u ask me
    waffle or showerhead
    what ever looks cooler to you man