Which drug test drink should I use?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Racinbobby47, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Well I'm trying to get this job at a car dealership as a collision repair tech and I have to pass a drug test. I stopped smoking about a month ago. I had been smoking out of a one hitter every night from April to late june. I went through only 4 20 sacks. I took a couple hits every night with a couple few day breaks now and then. I'm 18 180 pounds and 6 feet tall I'm not overweight but I do have some fat one me not a gut but some fat. I bought a drug test from Walmart today and I tested positive and I ant to know which detox drink I should use?

2. zydot - used it for years as have friends in the forces. no issues.

and lots of exercises and steam and sauna visits help

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been drinking lots of water too I forgot to add that. But thanks for answer dude.

4. Did you read everything in that link I sent you?

5. Yeah I did but it never said an exact amount to drink

6. I don't know. There isn't an exact amount because everybody's bodies are different. All I can suggest is that you follow the ideas on that link. I remember it saying to just be careful not to drink too much water the day of the test.

7. Ok I passed a test for a job this week and just finished my third day of work. I'm like an angel coming here to give you advice. OK. you gotta get clean urine in a condom and wear double underwear and place it in the 1st pouch then just poke a pee hole with the needle you pin on the inside of your pants. its that simple. I did it this week and the job needed 2 samples! :bongin: RIP IT!!

8. We're you sent to a lab for the test

9. yeah I was, the thing is, no one is gonna be looking at ur junk so you can just treat the condom as it and your in the clear. you cant flush the rubber though, so you gotta empty all of it, then put it back in that first pouch. gross I know, but its kinda worth the pass

10. How did you keep it at the right temperature. They will fail you if its not 90 degrees or more right

11. Its not 90 degrees that's too hot. I'm not sure what temp but both times I passed it was mildly warm, like 2-4 hrs fresh

12. So explain more in depth how you pulled it off what did you poke it with

13. Buy quickfix if u are really that worried but it seems like you might be clean for your real test. Look up the jello method if u want it worked for me

14. I've been pissing like 5 to 8 times a day for the last 3 days. I'm drinking shit tons.of water

15. Look up the jello method and use that

16. Sorry for the late post, ive been away. What I used to poke a hole was a sewing needle, that works best. The second time I forgot to take the needle with me so I used an ex girls bobby pin(don't recommend, use the needle). you can pin the needle somewhere where you can have easy access to once you whip it out, I recommend pinning the needle on the inside of the pants around the button area or zipper area. I hope that was thorough enough, if not, don't hesitate to ask more questions if I wasn't clear.

17. How do you position the condom full of of piss.

18. between ur sack and leg, also i'd heat it in a cup of warm water before crotching it..

if u buy a drink my friends always say the strip works, the drink or pill,,, i bought the pill, but never had to use it... good luck