Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do your prefer Dank or Mids...weight varies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    $45 For a quarter *weighted to the dot or even a little more* - OF MIDS
    1g = good high (scale 1-10 *10high*) [5]

$70-80 For a quarter *weighted to the dot*- OF DANK
    0.6g = high [6]
    1g= mind blown, no longer on your feet [10]

^measurements are for two people

:smoking:

2. Thats a cheap quarter of dank and an expensive quarter of mids, I'd get the dank unless I was trying to roll a bunch of blunts

3. really? :smoking:

4. i pay 100-120 for quarters of dank

5. even if i was rolling blunts i would get the dank because that would be a cheap quarter of dank and an expensive quarter of mids for me. for 50-55 i could get a half of mids

6. well were i am i can get a quarter of mids for 25 and dank is 120 for a quarter so it always better to get mids for me.

7. so i would get the dank if i where the OP.

youre getting a quarter of dank for the price of an expensive eighth.

8. #8 FattyAssSnaps, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    I pay 200 for two ounces of dank. Buy one get one free at my dispensary haha.

9. This, I usually get around 4x as much mids for the same price as dank.

1 Oz of Mids - 75-90$
    or
    1 Quarter of dank - 60-90$.

10. I rather get a half of Mids and smoke with friends for a week then get a 1/8th of dro and get high 2-3 days by myself. Ill still buy some dro when I'm
    By myself and just want to get chopped but otherwise it's mids or good Reggie for me

11. Prices vary, here I'd normally pay $60 for a quarter of dank vs. $25-$30 for a quarter of mids.

12. Id only buy dank, strictly dank, only dank.