Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHiCH DO YOU PREFER?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CStaccz-WeedSax, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 CStaccz-WeedSax, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    HEY i'M iN THE DENVER AREA AND i'VE COME ACROSS A FEW DiFFERENT TYPES OF BUD. ON ANOTHER THREAD i WAS READiNG HOW SOMONE SAiD THEY PREFERED "DRY" BUD OVER THE STICKY STUFF. iN MY PERSONAL EXPERiENCE, i'VE SMOKED DRY BUD THAT BURNED REALLY FAST, AND i WiSH iT WERE A LOT MORE STICKY. i'VE ALSO SMOKED "WET" STiCKY BUD THAT WASN'T SO GOOD, BUT THEN i LET iT DRY FOR A DAY, THEN SMOKED MORE AND WAZ LiFTED! SO THE POiNT OF THiS THREAD iS TO TAKE SOMEWHAT OF A "SURVEY" OF WHAT TYPE OF BUD YOU PREFER!​

2. #2 Lebowski, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    I quite prefer posts with capslock off. Seriously its hard to read what you wrote, especially with the intermittent lowercase I.