Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do you prefer ~ Wraps or Rillos?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by basedgoddess00, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Do you prefer wraps or cigarillos when you're about to roll a blunt?

2. Rillos for the split :D I cant roll a blunt to save my life though :( 

3. I don't really like blunts, but if I had to choose, wraps.

4. Cigarillos, because I can slowly remove the tobacco in them by gently squeezing the ends and rolling them between my thumb and index finger. Although I've never bought a wrap before, so I can't compare :\\

5. #5 chldrnfbdm4, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Definitely Rillos here. I love my mini greens. Haha. For me wraps are purely for flavor.. I find them to be more harsh, and they tend to burn faster.. I don't like the quality of the leaf itself either.

6. Swisher cigarillos

7. rillos. wraps are almost always too wet to work with and in my experiences dont hold together as well as rillos.

8. Blueberry blunt wraps would have to be the tastiest & smoothest flavour I've tried.

Chocolate flavour would have to be the worst, bleugh. 

9. Wraps are too harsh and wet. For optimal conditions a dutch rillo but i cant get them around here boo hoo :(

10. When I lived in AZ it was all about the wraps.

But living on the east coast I see that people smoke rillos.

I've taken a liking to vanilla Dutch masters.

11. gotta have a real cigar. can't mess with those flimsy wrap things.

Attached Files:

12. If I had to choose between the two it'd be a rillo.

If I had a choice, it'd be a white owl blunt.

13. I prefer this

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379514125.390301.jpg

14. Rillo all the way, theres just something unnatural about such a pliable wrap supposedly made from a leaf..

15. Blunt wraps for me....nothing like the draw of a nicely rolled blunt

Attached Files:

16. garcia y vegas and peach optimos for cigars and zig zag straight ups and green apple martini platinums wraps.

17. SWISHERS N Vapes

18. Wraps are nasty imo.

go with dutches or games(garcia y vegas)

19. I've always said and believe its not a blunt unless you dump guts...wraps suck and soaking wet with chemicals...

Sent from Melmac...