Which do you prefer being with when high male/ or female

Discussion in 'General' started by getliftdid, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Let me know

2. Well when I'm bent I'm tryin' to feel extra good so I'd have to go wit a girl

3. I have yet to meet a hot stoner chik in my area. But it's always cool chillin with the guys and the lesbians I know.

4. Unless I have a chance of hooking up with the girl I don't really care.

If it was like a group of girls vs a group of guys I'd go with the guys most of the time.

Sometimes a group of high girls just annoys the shit out of me. :confused_2:

5. It depends on the people. I have my group of guys I smoke with back home, my female group I smoke with after work back home and my mixed company of people up here.

If you're cool, let's smoke. If not, piss off. lol

6. Most of the time I'm smoking with my boyfriend, or other male friends. I used to have some female friends I'd smoke with. I'm not sure I really notice any difference. Though I know I'd only smoke with stoner girls, not girls who are smoking to impress some guy or just ya know, act like ditzes.

7. a girl for sure.

8. #8 IwasA.Smurf, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    I'm a girl, but I prefer guys :confused:

Edit: In reality I don't really care. as long as someone is sincerely down with the herb, no problems there. From my experience, some girls smoke to be "cool" fit in, posers , et al.

9. when im stoned it doesnt matter. i dont like being alone with girls when stoned because i just space out.

but on pills (opiates/benzos) i LOVE talking to women. even if its a girl thats just a friend it doesnt matter. it puts me in a better mood being around them, and makes for a better high.

10. i typically only smoke with guys because I don't know any females other than my bro's girlfriend on the other side of the country who can handle their weed.

11. I usually smoke with my girlfriend but she just falls asleep. I prefer smoking with my cousins because we do a lot of fun stuff together.

12. I like chillin with my boys whenever I'm smoking.

Girls are nice to toke with, but sometimes they are either too quiet, or I'm not in the right state of mind to really keep up with their pace of communication (sometimes it's one extreme or the other)...

13. omg chicks for sure theres this hot ass stoner chick i know :smoking:

14. I only know a few who smoke but I've never been alone with just girls blazing....a couple of them might be cool and it would be fun but honestly my guy friends kind of understand when you are sitting there really stoned, thoughts racing, and you just stay quiet for awhile. I feel like it would just be awkward if I sat there silently listening to music/watching shit instead of creating conversations, but I'm sure if I did start smoking with a few girls I know over time the awkwardness would fade....

but at this point I have no preference, its always cool when girls join in as long as our interest mesh and they don't hate Tarrantino or hate Hendrix or are tired of The Doors or Grateful Dead, maybe its because my guy friends love all of that shit and I don't know many girls, if any, who love it.

15. i like smoking with my guy friends better. i hate being social when im high so that explains it

16. i don't know.

it's hard to find a decent set of either, male or female smokers.

17. Mostly I hang out with dudes because they're all that's here.

I wouldn't mind toking with a well mannered intelligent young lady for a change.

A conversation about anything would be a nice change from, "Let's get wasted!! Where's all the bitches at!?!?!"

My life is fucking boring... lol

18. Guys.
    Most girls I have smoked with cant handle themselves when high. :rolleyes:

Edit: And I just find most girls to be obnoxious.

19. I've yet to meet a girl who isn't completely fucking retarded when she's high, so I prefer to be with other bros. But if there are girls who can handle it, then I would be down to chill with them.

20. If I'm just kickin it, I prefer to be around my homegrrls but if its nighttime, it's the right time to be with my boo (BF) :)