Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Do You Like Better, Smoking Weed Or Being High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by becomegreat, Sep 6, 2014.

1. #1 becomegreat, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Sounds like a dumb question but which do you like more? Smoking it or being high?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Both?

I mean, I'm smokin' and gettin' somewhere...If I'm high, I'm already there and smokin' more to consume dwarf souls on the outskirts of Heaven and hell in the epic battle between Gods and dwarfs.

Smoke weed everyday. :cool:

3. I like both, the process of smoking out of bongs is fun and who doesn't like being high.

4. Both, I love chilling smoking a joint just as much as the feeling of being high. I bought a vaporizer to use but it just doesn't satisfy me the way a joint does.

5. I went through a couple years when I had real bad lungs from smoking cigarettes and I wanted to be high but hated smoking because I would cough so much. I quit cigs and I got my lungs back now though and I love smoking bong loads again :)

6. Both. The smoke tastes great and the high is great too

7. #7 Bill Dauterive, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Some say smoking or some say being high... its both. Dont believe me go smoke some leaf it will take you atleast 3-4 joints for you too feel buzzed lets see how long you stick to smoking leaf....well then youll see how pointless smoking is without the high.

8. Being high
    But sometimes I get good nostalgia
    Just from smelling the smoke
    It... definitely reminds me of good times

9. #9 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 6, 2014
    Probably 60/40 smoking/being high
    I know I desire taking a rip rather than being high, I like the act of watching oil vaporize and take in a large amount, well than the power that follows isn't so bad either  :yummy:

unless my tolerance is low then it will be 100% getting high

10. Silly question, because one would not smoke the plant if it had no recreational purpose, considering there are healthier ways to get the medical benefits. But if it suited them then hey it's my opinion. But yes the ecapsuling feeling of relaxment when the burn of smoke touches your throat is a very nice accesory to getting zooted ;)

11. #11 Applerod, Sep 6, 2014
    At this point I slightly prefer the act of smoking (plus the idea of smoking) to the actual state of being high.  I love the ritual; but if I'm being completely honest, cannabis tends to inhibit my functioning rather than enhance it.

12. #12 MooseyPoo, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    The fuck? High 100%.. Maybe 99 - 1, either way I don't really 'get' enjoying the act of smoking so much. 

13. I like the feeling of being high more for sure! 80/20 being high/the act of smoking.

14. #14 GratefulFred, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Pretty much the being high part (after the first hour really).  Smoking is just the most manageable way to do it.  I may try vaping as well, or maybe a tincture.

15. Yep. Stupid question.

16. If I could just wake up and already feel the effect of being high without smoking I'll go with being high hahahah

Sent from Space because I'm to high

17. Being high, although the notion of being high without having to smoke seems weird. Like smoking and being high go hand in hand or something I wouldn't want one without the other

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. :metal: being high

19. smoking! I love smoking joints

Toke On!