Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do you find more difficult to roll? Joint or Blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DMoststoned, Aug 3, 2012.

1. What kind of papers you've been using?? I've never had a joint tear on me

Joints are easiest for me cause thats what i roll most but blunts are almost as easy

2. I just finished my pack of bob marleys(which suck ass, only used em cuz im broke) which tear on me. I usually get raws which dont tear, unless im trying to roll it and am like sitting on a log in the muggy ass woods here in the lowcountry of sc and not have any bud drop at all or am using something stupid for the filter (because, once again im broke and try not to drop any bud or buy roaches lol).

3. Blunts for sure.

4. joints fo sho

5. Neither of them are difficult.

6. I can roll both very well pretty easy :smoking:
    just comes with time and practice .

7. ya plus the grease makes it hard to light

8. joints, I have fat fingers :( blunts you can pretty much just lick and fix.

9. bout the same

10. Blunts are hard for me because the never fucking stick.... Something about the glue I have no idea, if blunt glue stuck better it would be easier then joints.

Any blunt recommendations?

11. i have always rolled joints and theyre pretty perfect, in my opinion at least. ive only rolled like maybe 8 blunts since i dont smoke them much but my last 3 or 4 have been pretty good. i find blunts to be harder to roll tho but i guess its cuz i havent rolled many haha

12. i like Backwoods or Chocolate cigarillos. i used to pick grape Games, i think theyre really easy to rolll but the smoke isnt my favorite

13. Once you get the technique down neither is hard. I could roll a nice blunt before I could roll a nice joint though, I had heavy hands when I first started rolling so the thicker paper helped me learn.

14. i personally have never rolled a blunt before, but i think joints are pretty simple. The fatter you make them the easier it is to roll a tight one.

15. Blunts are sooooo much more easy to roll than joints

16. Joints are the easiest thing in the world I can roll a g into one in like 2 minutes. I can roll perfect blunts as well but they without a doubt require more skill. It's an art to roll a blunt anyone can do a joint

17. For me, Blunts never seem to stick, and Joints seem easy.

Probably because I chose papers for when I roll.

18. In my opinion you would need to break it down because with a joint you can roll so many different styles, but with a blunt there's, I'm sure a lot of ways to do it, but almost all of them produce approximately the same result.

From easiest to hardest:
    Joint (cone) with a crutch
    Joint (cone) without crutch
    Blunt (cigarillo)
    Joint (regular, not cone) without crutch
    Joint (regular, not cone) with crutch
    Blunt (full sized cigar)
    Blunt (fuonto leaf or whatever it's called)

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of those blunt/cigar wraps that's just a cancerous version of a king size paper.

19. [quote name='"NikoHigh"']Blunts are hard for me because the never fucking stick.... Something about the glue I have no idea, if blunt glue stuck better it would be easier then joints.

Any blunt recommendations?[/quote]

Best and most consistent Rollie I've ever used is the Game White Grape Cigarillo. Just the white grape one for some reason.