Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do you find more difficult to roll? Joint or Blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DMoststoned, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Wich one do you think is harder to roll joint or blunt.

2. Blunt no doubt about it... only because theyre longer.. I can still roll em up damn near perfectly, just takes longer

3. Joints.. my fingers are too damn big for them unless im using king size

4. Blunts are only easier cuz the rolls basically been shaped for you so yeah :0

5. I've been rolling weed/tobacco/kitchen herbs since i was in middle school. so joints are really easy for me, I can't roll a blunt for shit

6. Definitely joints. You can get those sweet blunt wrappers where all you have to do is lock-n-load.

7. #10 tokintothemoon, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Joints because the paper is thinner.

8. Blunts because the fucking outer layer always starts to come off the inner layer. And it's hard to lick that shit a bunch when you have cotton mouth.

9. Depends on the size, but large blunts are a bit tricky to roll.. it just takes a bit of stoned movement and bam you have a tight ass blunt :)

:smoke:

10. I don't really find either difficult anymore. My biggest problem? Stale Cigarillos.

11. Joints are easy... once you've got the regular papers down, you can do the king size no problem.

I don't know why people here are saying joints are harder... blunts are way harder!

12. I can roll a perfect blunt in a snap. There's nothin to do to it. Joints are thin and I always end up droppin weed when I use em. I can roll em both perfect, but joints take way longer. I prefer joints tho

13. I think I'm one of the only people that finds rolling a blunt easier then rolling a joint.

14. i definitely think joints are harder to roll. The paper can be flimsy, and it doesn't always do what I want it to lol. Blunts are so easy, in fact, I rolled my first blunt near perfect.

15. I can generally roll a blunt anywhere. But joints, if you dont have a chair and table your either gonna lose a ton of bud or be really damn annoyed. Blunts are so easy to roll joints tear and fall apart and drop bud.

16. For me a dutchmaster or game with a leaf is easiest, cause the leaf can fix it if it gets fucked up. Then a joint is pretty easy, depending on what papers you use, and a blunt with like a swisher or white owl is the hardest cause they are hard to stick and sometimes they are crazy stale.

17. I thought white owls were the easiest..:cool: