Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do I pick....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedudeman, Jul 2, 2013.

1. So I have a question.
    Which should I get, a quarter or mids for $30, or a 1/8th of medical for $40?
    I have no tolerance what's so ever, do to just ending a t break. Thanks.

2. It depends, is the person you are getting it off of really able to get you medical?

I say since you have no tolerance to get the quarter as you will still get the desired effects with it and you will have more. If you had a higher tolerance I say medical

3. If you have no tolerance medical will get you a,little to high

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Id say go for the quarter because when a dealer says its "medical" its usually somewhat dank but not mind blowing (not the case everytime obviously) so id say go for the quarter but also remember quality > quantity.

5. This is true. I've had people tell me their shit is medical but when they show it to me it looks like complete shit

6. #6 Marktasti, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Idk about getting too high from medical, 3rd time I ever smoked was medical grade and it was just fantastic.  I can't build a tolerance (I toke every day and still get ripped from a half bowl, so yipee) and I still love medical grade cuz it just gets me completely blitzed, I guess if you weren't expecting it it might be uncomfortable but since he had to take a tbreak I'm sure the OP is already accustomed to the effects

All this, of course, doesn't help though if your dealer doesn't really have medical

7. But with the med I'll only have to take one hit

8. And it is legit medical.

9. If its legit medical id go with the medical keeping in mind that itll run out faster, so if you have enough fund to buy more once you run out id go for it

10. #10 MooseMusic, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    well I still say get the quarter of mids as it is a fairly decent price and if you wanted to sell it you could make 70 dollars selling it $10/g

and if you're smoking with friends get the quarter

11. Do you think I'll get high off one hit since I just got off a t break?

12. depends how you smoke it.
    one big bong rip would most likely get you ripped whilst a hit off a joint probably won't do much

13. Thanks! Can you put .5 grams in a blunt?

14. that'd be a small blunt but it's do-able. I usually go 1g for a blunt

I told myself that I wasn't going to be that guy, but here I go.  Why would you put it in a blunt and let like half or more of it burn up into the air?  Just hit a piece and you'll be up in the air in no time.

16. There's just something amazing about taking a fat ass blunt to the face. It is great.

17. Or even a small one