Which do i choose?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ericKTPQ, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I know this is the age old question, i need a new piece and do i buy a bong or a vape? Now i've used bongs for about two years now, on a daily basis useage. I currently have a foot tall straight tube phire and it does me justice. I just need either something bigger or something different. I've used bigger bongs daily before too but never owned anything bigger than the before mentioned piece. The people i live with also own a volcano and i love that thing. Now i use that somewhat daily too now, but ive never fully transitioned into only vaping so i can't fully tell the differences. I've narrowed it down to two culprits in my researching. I use to live in vermont and theres a local glass blower called Manifest Glassworks, from Albany, New York. Their pieces are amazing and all stemless which is what i want to get into, i just happened to find the first site to ever sell them online, and its from their facebook page. Or since i can't afford a volcano i'm gonna get the little brother of it, the Plenty vaporizer. Which would you prefer?

PLENTY Vaporizer - powerful and robust hand-held device for a highly efficient and pleasant aromatic experience.

or

20 inch Manifest Stemless Straight Tube Water Pipe with Diffy and 6 Arm Tree Percs | EveryPipe.com

2. You've got the bong, time to get the vape brother!

3. GroBox said it all if you have a great bong time to step into a sick ass vape and the one you posted is a sick ass vape!

4. 2 different worlds of smoke, but i'd suggest the vape

5. See that's pretty much what i've been told. My sisters boyfriend who owns the volcano is 32 and smokes his whole life. those two alone smoke an ounce a week, the volcano cut them down to about half an ounce to like 16-17gs a week. and he makes a batch of canabutter with each ounce he vapes lol. I think i forgot to mention i also have a MFLB, i'm actually using it right now. But thanks a lot guys i appreciate your responses! everyone else always says its up to you really. depends if you want a vape or a bong. which is obviously, the reason im asking the question. I guess ill go with the Plenty vape then. my friend is dead convinced on the MGW cause he owns one and says the only way i'll be satisfied is with a big boy bong hit. cause my bong is a "baby" bong to him, even though he owned it for 3 years lol. but vape it is, atleast i can get in on the pot brownies.

6. Good idea, tell us how you like your choice when you get it! Bong's are more about how you rip them, than how big they are. When bongs get too big they end up wasting smoke, and makes it harder to get a solid milky hit - that's a big boy bong hit ;)

7. True story used my 60cm basil bush 2 times and one was as a makeshift beating light sabre we call it the chimney