Which device would you prefer

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by guyverman, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I've had 3 android phones and I've hated them all. The keyboard never worked for me on any of them. And the app store sucks ass compared to the iPhones. I have a iPhone 4 now.

2. There are wayy too many problems with andriod. I've never had a worse phone than the droid I have now. 5 months after getting the phone I had to deal with more crashes and buggs than I did in the whole 2 years I had a blackberry prior. Lifespan is somthing that concerns me when I get a new phone and androids average is less than a year whereas I still see iphone3 still working just fine for the people that have had it over the years. And although blackberry OS is lacking in possibilities, it makes up for in design of these little bricks that never break.

3. Getting a shit tier phone has nothing to do with the os.

4. Stop using task killers/backwater apps/shitty phone in general.

For all the android devices that I listed-as long as your not a total idiot and understand how to use them-you shouldn't have problems with the OS or device.

5. [quote name='"kannesss"']I've had 3 android phones and I've hated them all. The keyboard never worked for me on any of them. And the app store sucks ass compared to the iPhones. I have a iPhone 4 now.[/quote]

Disagree to the fullest. I had an iPhone but just got an android and this thing is generations better than those shitty useless iPhones.

6. #46 King of Kings, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Iphones are for people who will fuck their shit up so its just foolproof.
    Droids are for those competent in technology and who don't download every POS on the market just cause its free.
    Droids are nearly fully customizable without root/jailbreaking
    Iphones are a tech nanny.
    Both do their intended jobs well. Droid just does it better

And the shitty experience is most likely a carrier or user error or maybe just a shitty phone the android os is not responsible for your lack of research

7. #48 SmokinTokes, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    [quote name='"redeyeninja"']Siri is cool but she is still in beta. Apple is overpriced but i love the convenience.[/quote]

siri... my defination of siri: used by people that cant go to a browser and type/speak what they want to do/look for what they want. i can search for 'gas stations near me' , 'directions to six flags' , or whatever else you guys use her for.

apple is overpriced. agreed to the tenth degree!

whats the convenience??..being able to call the apple store and setup an appointment or send your laptop off to get it fixed?

[quote name='"King of Kings"']Iphones are for people who will fuck their shit up so its just foolproof.
    Droids are for those competent in technology and who don't download every POS on the market just cause its free.
    Droids are nearly fully customizable without root/jailbreaking
    Iphones are a tech nanny.
    Both do their intended jobs well. Droid just does it better

And the shitty experience is most likely a carrier or user error or maybe just a shitty phone the android os is not responsible for your lack of research[/quote]

^^^^^ REPUTATION!!! (on my andrid phone atm but i you get it)

never had a problem with my droid nor the apps, dont be a retard and download every fucking application..

go to the paid section, and buy a game. they are much better.
    i have no need to have a page and half of games that i never play. so many iphone games you just download to get free stuff/points in other games.. if your trying to play mobile games get a tomagotchee, (misspelled and too lazy to search google).

Droid.