Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which dealer to pick ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gods bud, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Alright so there's two dealers I have and one is a mob away so it takes a while to get and if it's bigger than 1/2 which is what I usually get I end up waiting for hours sometimes but I get the half for 80$ and it's some fire ass bud.

The other one comes to me and drops me off wherever I want but he does it by the gram so a half would be 140$ and it's ok weed.

Not sure which one to pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Buy from the one that's cheaper, if the quality is better and for a lower price in the long run it will save you money! Also, you ARE going to pick up, who says you can't be high for the ride home?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I would go with the first dude, less money possibly for better weed always sounds good. It kinda sucks that you gotta wait a while but I think a few hours worth an extra $60 bucks in your pocket. And I live in NJ but travel about an hour to N.Y. to get my stuff so I understand about not getting your stuff right away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The patience will be worth the money saved in your pocket. Those 60 left over dollars would almost get you another half

5. Better weed for less money....ya, I'd be patient.