Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which dank strains have you tried

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VeiledReality, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Hello all,I have been smoking occasionally since high school and recently started smoking habitually.Not until a few months ago I discovered the world of dank(had only smoked reggie,mid grade)

And so far i've smoked these strains:

Granddaddy purple (5 star bud imo)
    Bubbleberry(Very sweet)
    Super Silver Haze( a waker upper)
    O.G kush(Very relaxing)

My new life goal is to smoke every kind bud strain there is :D

So which strains have you guys tried and which did you like best.???

2. hey congrats on your first post! and welcome!:wave:

ive tried all of those strains and ive enjoyed the most og kush (im in cali..i have to love it :D) and blueberry. something about that kush knocking me on my arse and not wanting to do anything lol. and for the blueberry...well sometimes you just cant deny some good ol' blue:smoking:

3. Try some mr. nice
    It's tastes so damn good
    and is hella relaxing

4. Lets see. I have smoked a shit ton of unanmed amazing dank. I jusst did and i am so high its wow:smoking: but anywho jnamed buds are
    sour diesel
    super cheese
    train wreck
    purple kush (i believe)
    some other named shit I dont remember

5. LA is the fucking best:hello:

OG kush
    Purple kush
    Bubba kush
    Candy Kush
    Headband
    Sour OG
    Snowcap
    Trainwreck
    Alaskanthunderfuck
    Various bubble hashes
    White widow
    Halloween (my friend's strain)
    Mango kush
    G13xHaze
    Hashplant
    NYC Diesel
    Sour Diesel
    Blue dream
    GDP
    Severalll no-names

6. NIce stuff guys,Im still getting my connections together one day I hope to have multiple reliable sources so I can try all those.

7. Very nice I wish I lived In cali,I wanted to ask though,ive heard that g-13 doesnt actually exist and you say uve tried a hybrid of it.What was the high like?Are you sure it was legit?

8. ummm usually the stuff i get isnt named but off the top of my head

northern lights
    green crack
    sour diesel
    og kush
    some different purple stuff

definately some more...but i cant remember lol

9. Everyone who lives in California has an unfair advantage... damn dank ass medical

marijuana. :D

10. I had some dank shit...I think it was called weed.

Slapping names on bud is silly, grading named bud by name is sillier

11. So true. Judge by the smoke, texture, look, feel, and the high. Not by some name.

You can get something like Northern Lights twice and get different things both times. I just buy that unnamed dank and if I likes what I sees I pay.

Just my two cents.

12. SSS

Sight
    Smell
    Smoke

If it looks good and it smells good and it smokes good, it's good.

That's my one rule about mj.

13. As rumor has it, the original G-13 was a male, and what we now smoke is in fact g-13 crossed with one of the old school haze strains (possibly straight up "haze", i'm not entirely sure) :hello:

EDIT and that was actually a pickup i scored through a NYC delivery service!

14. whats good new to the site didnt see no intro but whatup.....neway shit true about the names half the names have different names for the same smoke 1 will be called dro then itll be cali dro then its cush lol

best smoked

master kush
    some purple shit lol
    and of course haze:D

best taste pineapple kush

15. my very first smoke was Mr. Nice. Then ive had:

Silver Afghani
    Green Crack
    O.G. Kush
    Mango Kush
    And some no name dank.