which countrys can you grow legally?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by fivestar, Apr 17, 2009.

1. hi fellow tokers i am sick of this sissy nanny state called england the govement are a set of gits. and only care for them selfs.
    i think i will never see the laws relaxed enough to grow my own legaly and smoke without looking over my sholder. or even go to a shop and choose what i want, instead of phoning people asking have you got? can you get? and you never know what your getting.

so i was hoping that you lot could help me find somewhere else to live? i would like to know which countrys let you grow and smoke. please please help?

2. what about new zealand??

3. well what about new zeland was that all you know about the subject a little help here

4. Spain, The Netherlands, and a few more that I can't remember

5. I know its illegal in the U.S but in Alaska you are allowed to grow up to 4 plants. and have up to 2 onces. :smoking:

6. spain is a definite and the netherlands as long as its not right out in the open.

7. Chlie. One plant for personel use

8. Australia its illegal but in canberra the capital of australia and its located in nsw, your allowed.

your allowed 2 plants grown naturally (non hydro) and allowed up to 1 ounce or dried bud..

9. Nope, Illegal

10. isnt sydney the capital?

lol no.

11. actually, I'm fairly certain that all or most of the bud sold legally in Holland is grown illegaly.

12. Nope. Canberra

13. I hear Portugal has lax marijuana (drugs) laws.