Which console are you excited for? The PS4 or the Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MyBusDriverYells, Oct 28, 2013.

1. I'm really excited for The Order:1886 & Agent. Both of which are PS4 exclusives. However I can't wait for a Halo 5 on the Xbox One.

To be truly honest, I didn't plan on buying either for at least a few months to over a year due to not making enough as working part time and always busy with school. But I'm receiving insurance money from a wreck I was in earlier this month and I'm thinking of spurging a bit of it on a new console. I'm excited as well for BF4 on the next gen consoles. :)

Sent from the void.

2. Neither. Keeping my 360 until they shut down the servers, then I'm going to buy a master race pc to game on.

Consoles just keep releasing the same shit every year.. Another Cod, battlefield, halo etc.

3. Saw something going around online about the new xbox being able to spy on you all the time, to the point where they would even charge you more for internet if there were lots of people using the system etc kinda creepy...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. PS4, I've heard waaaay too many shitty policies about the xbone.  Plus, I wish my 360 was a ps3.  way better games.

and in general there's a lot more ps4 games I'm looking forward to.  (which still isn't that many tbh, not really into shooters and it looks like 75% of what's being released at launch for either system is a shooter).

plus $100 cheaper aint a bad deal.

5. Thinking of getting a PS4 but I don't know if I should wait until they release the "slim/super slim" version, or whatever they'll call it.  :confused_2:

6. PS4 probably around fall 2014

7. Xbox One! I've been an Xbox guy forever and don't want to change now. Holding an Xbox controller feels natural to me while holding a PlayStation controller feels mildly foreign.

8. that's the only thing I do agree on.  I played playstation one and two as a kid, the controller wasn't bad.  the first xbox controller was probably the worst game controller ever.  but the 360 controller?  just feels natural in your hands.  perfect size, I like where the left analog stick is, triggers are the shit.

but I can get used to a ps4 controller, I'm sure.

9. Neither. They cost too much and that makes you feel obligated to play it. Spend too much time playing video games and not get anything done. I don't remember a single Call of Duty match that I played.

10. pretty sure PS4 trumps the Xbox one in every facet except for TV/Movies...

11. I'm still holding out that they'll revamp the Dreamcast.

12. Same. Power stone 3 will be dope

[​IMG]

13. The "brute" I think it was called? Lol that was my most favorite controller of all time. The 360 controller second.

Originally I was going to skip next gen consoles because I'm a huge Xbox fan, but really hated the Xbox one at the beginning. I've just always never been a fan of playstation (except the psp 2000).

I find Xbox is a great online multiplayer exclusive console whereas playstation has great single player exclusives. I don't play much single player gaming and love the online multiplayer competitive edge.

The consoles are so similar, the only way to choose is which exclusives and controller you like best.

Now that the Xbox one fixed all that stupid stuff they announced, I'm going to give the Xbox one a shot. Love the controllers, huge exclusive fan, and love Xbox live (don't mind paying for a better service). Definitely not getting a launch console though and waiting for a few months so they work out console bugs both systems have for first wave.

Definitely looking the most forward to the underdog competitor Steam Machine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Plantation 4.

:)

15. PS4

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. PS4

KH3 & FF15 😀