Which conserves weed better a pipe or a gravity bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Magical Wizard, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I'm trying to conserve my stash right now, and I've seen posts on different threads saying that gravity bongs help conserve your stash but I've also seen ones that say the opposite :confused_2:

What do you blades think?

2. It depends on how you smoke. I'm most conservative with my dugout or my chillum because if I'm using a water piece I tend to smoke more. With my chillum I'll smoke with the hand technique for a few minutes then be good for quite a while. Some people are the opposite.

3. I'd say gravity since it gets you so damn ripped but I find pipe highs last a little longer. I also don't smoke gravity on the regular, just pipe and normal bong.

4. i would definitely say a bowl or chillum conserves more, if you look in the water of your gravity bong you can see all the weed that didnt get burnt you could use a screen and that would help a lot. but if im ever low on bud i always resort to my bowl.

5. A vape would conserve your meds the best, however since it wasn't listed I would say you will conserve more on the pipe, the gravity will have you ripped faster, but you will also utilize more meds at a time!

6. Alright, thanks for the input guys, I think I'll stick to my pipe right now.
    And I normally don't use gravity bongs it's just I was looking for ways to conserve weed and quite a few people said gravity bongs help a lot.
    But it seems like it just gets you really high really quick and not a long and chilled out high like with a bowl.
    :p