Which concerts are you planning to attend?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by forgot, Apr 1, 2009.

1. this friday is lamb of god, as i lay dying, children of bodom, municipal waste, and god forbid at roseland ballroom

2. I'm seeing Mogwai on friday...can't wait.

3. Splash! Festival in July
    line-up is cool as fire: Atmosphere, Black Milk, Dizzee Rascal, Hilltop Hoods, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Madcon, Method Man and Redman, Mos Def, Q-Tip, Roots Manuva, Terry Lynn, The Streets and many more. and the schedule is not even full.

nothing else planned so far but i'm sure there will be some other things coming. Hip Hop Kemp maybe or some dope concerts when i'm in Amsterdam in August

4. Going VIP to 'Roo next month. I know it's kinda stereotypical and all, but i'm huge on phish.

5. I'm waiting with baited breath for the new Brand New album to come out sometime this summer and the subsequent touring for it. I haven't seen a good show since Ghostland came around in October but the venue was shit so it kinda ruined it. :devious: I wouldn't mind seeing The Used in a few weeks but ehhh not driving 7 hours for it or anything :p

i'm kicking my own ass for not going to marley fest, though!:smoke:

6. Eric Clapton
    U2
    Fatboy Slim
    Calvin Harris

and...

[​IMG]

7. What a lineup !

korn
    anvil
    trivium
    def leppard
    slipknot
    the prodigy

wow

8. seeing opeth nd enslaved on friday in omaha. im going to feel like a teeny bopper chick. ive been waiting to see opeth for 8 years. i saw in flames last year on the exact same date nd i felt like one of those ten years olds that is in love with the jonas brothers

9. This May I'm seeing Third Eye Blind, and over the summer I plan on seeing Bonnie Prince Billy, The Orb, Sonic Youth, and 311 w/ Ziggy Marley. Really excited for that last one. :)

10. heres whats on my to do list...

Summerfest>>
    Rothbury>>
    All Good Festival>>
    Camp Bisco

and STS9 AT RED ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. [​IMG]

Can't wait for that one. Mainly to see the beastie boys.

If rancid comes to toronto I will probably see them along with some random obscure punk shows throughout the summer.

12. slightly stoopid and snoop at Red Rocks and then to 10,000 lakes festy cant wait!

13. Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood on June 10th

Buddy Guy on July 26th

14. just no doubt so far

15. they played bamboozle last week...real good!

16. Just saw him last night. He was brilliant.