Which concerts are you planning to attend?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by forgot, Apr 1, 2009.

1. saw Against Me! last night in huntsville..awesome

may 1st and 2nd i'll be at the spectrum in philly to see The Dead!!!:hippie:

this summer i'll be at bonnaroo mainly for Phish and a few other bands. Gov't Mule and Andrew Bird especially. i hear Of Montreal is worth it so i'll scope them out.

besides that i'll probably head up to nashville in late summer to see some blues pickers.

2. Any blades in the GA/FL area should def try to hit up the Wanee 09 Festival in June, gunna be sick!!

got a few shows lined up for the summer... 311 and Ziggy on July 4.

I'm goin to Wanee in June and will see Gov't Mule, Doobie Brothers, Toots & Maytals (great reggae band), Umphrey's McGee, The Wailers (playin Exodus album, saw em play same set back in Jan.), Keller Williams. Lots of more bands will be there, can't wait :hello:

Sound Tribe is gunna be in ATL on Aug. 1 & 2, gettin my tickets the day they go on sale.

I'd like to get a few more shows lined up for this year. I have the chance to hit up Rothbury this year, but I dunno.

3. les claypool may 26
    esham june 4
    anybody killa june 7
    nine inch nails june 12
    gathering of the juggalos august 6-9 ^^

4. I'm going to see Pennywise with Pepper and The Expendables on Monday and I can't wait for that!!! :hello:

plus-

Dave Matthews Band
    NIN / Jane's Addiction
    Ben Harper
    Static X (maybe)
    Vans Warped Tour

AND Metallica in October!!! :metal: I cannot wait

5. #45 Smoke_The_Herb, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Pennywise and Pepper play at Sunfest Friday with Slightly Stoopid and Collective Soul. Should be good if i make it out there.

Metallica in October also :metal:

6. [quote name='forgot']
    Dave Matthews Band
    QUOTE]
    omg, take me with you! ;)

7. I'm going to Animal Collective in May.

8. Tenacious D

9. I plan on going to Warped Tour JUST to see Bad Religion, the other bands I don't even know and if I do they suck.

10. I'm planning on going to Warped too to see Bad Religion and The Adicts... I'm also going to BFD to see the offspring and I go to a lot of local shows. :]

11. Kings Of Leon
    Mötley Crüe
    Hardcore Superstar

Can't fucking wait to see Kings Of Leon, my favorite band. I hope I'll be able to make it.

12. the only good pic i got from the Twiztid show.

it was great. potluck's set kinda sucked. other than that yea it was great. i was eattin pills in the morning, drinking all afternoon and smoked weed all night, good times.

Attached Files:

13. lol im no juggalo but i think that would be a really fun weekend...but theres noo way i can make it to illinois

but for the summer i got:
    Lynyrd Skynyrd with kid rock
    311 and ziggy marley
    Incubus
    Ac/Dc (free cuz i work at a venue where they are playing)
    Slightly Stoopid with Snoop dogg and stephen marley (Fuckin PIT TICKETS,,,i cant wait for this show)

lol we will probly be at the same show for skynyrd and kid rock....u going to the comcast center for it???

14. #54 Do The Dramatic, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    You will have an amazing time, guaranteed. I went a couple weeks ago and while stadium shows are my least favourie type of show, the boys did such an awesome job...I seriously nearly died when they played Closer, haha.

My list copied from the first page., couple shows taken off because they've passed and a couple more added in...

Madball/Cruel Hand/Wisdom in Chains (TOMORROW! It's been sooo long since I've seen Madball, I'm getting the feeling in my stomach haha)
    Atmosphere! (Next weekend, SO SO stoked on this!)
    Apostle of Hustle
    Strung Out
    Propagandhi/Strike Anywhere
    The Tragically Hip
    Broken Social Scene/Explosions in the Sky
    Warped Tour (If my mom's gonna pay for my ticket and then rage to Bad Religion with me...I'll go, hahaha)
    Planet Smashers

15. yaaay. i came in during stoner bitch which of course was the last song.. haha. we got there kinda late. they came on 420. perfect timing! i wish i remembered more of the show but i had way too much to drink.

16. yea it sucks when you don't really remember the show because you partied too hard. i do that a lot.

i might make it to the gathering. A friend of mine is looking at buying a old school bus for the trip. i really want to go, i never been to one. i been planning and trying to attend since the first one. It just cost so much. This year should be cheaper. Its $150 a ticket, but you can get 5 tickets for $600. And camp sites are free this year, so that helps. whoop whoop.

17. hopefully

Kid Cudi
    Cypress Hill
    and Ziggy Marley
    I'm most excited about Erykah Badu Though she is the bomb sniggity snipp snapp snack

18. I just went to the devil driver concert last night bomb as could be but i plan on going to Lamb of God in 3 three days and whenever Behemoth comes to town but i dont expect many people to know either band

19. i thought the tent camping has always been free? idk cause i've only went to one [last year] and i hope i neverever miss another one. haha. but hell yeah keep me updated on if you can come. we'll smoke a few! haha

20. slayer,

cleveland :devious: