which college should i pick?

Discussion in 'General' started by tommydaboy, Feb 27, 2009.

1. well i got all my acceptance letters now and its down to 3 schools, Appalachian State, Tennessee-Chattanooga, Ole Miss. im leaning toward UTC but im easily persuaded. i have a 2.5 gpa so im not a genius but i would like some insight on the drug scene and the availabilty of weed at any of those schools, thanks blades

2. oaksterdam university. thats where ill be going next year. its a school that teaches you everything thin you need to know about marijuana (growing, selling, production, etc.) theres one in oakland (where i live), also los angeles, and i think michigan. you can also study marijuana laws there and become a lawyer for marijuana patience.

3. ya i saw that (oaksterdam U)on some weed documentry, it looks cool

4. I got into app state but i decided elsewhere. Never visited the campus or anything but i like warmer weather. They have very good weed there though. This is the order i would rank schools based on weed alone(just an educated guess):

1. App
    2. Tenn-Chat
    3. Ole miss

Of course any school has weed so i would pick a school based on your intended major or something more important in the long run.

5. that's probably a better idea than choosing what school to go to based on weed haha

6. My friend goes to Ole Miss and gets dank weed all the time, they also have great live music if you're into that sort of thing. I don't know anything about App State or UT-C though. Like the one guy said though, you should pick the school you wanna go to for what you're going to study. There's gonna be drugs wherever you go.

7. I can't tell ya about the other 2 but I go to App and I love it here.

Boone isn't a very big town, and the campus is pretty centrally located.

Also the people up here are great, I love the mountain atmosphere (socially). It stays pretty windy to be honest, but if you can handle the cold weather for a couple months out of the year (I suggest taking up snowboarding or some such thing) it's a great place to be.

And yeah, usually the bud flows.

8. #8 BigFrizz, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    [​IMG]

I would pick Ole Miss and go to some SEC games whether it be football, basketball or whatever. I bet that is def a fun environment to be in.

9. You have to be kidding me...you're actually basing your choice on the drug scene?

Tell you what, why don't you save your parents some money and go to community college for a few years, since you'll most likely end up dropping out of whatever four-year college you go to because you obviously care oh so much about your choice of schools.

Seriously, if your heart isn't in it, don't do it. Let the spot go to someone who really wants an education.

10. Who wants a racist southern aristocrat as their mascot?

11. Someone who wants to watch good competitive collegiate athletics.

12. coming from a person who attends a school called Missery (missouri), you wouldnt know what good competitive collegiate athletics are if they came to your stadium.

13. if you read my post, im not pickin on the drug scene, its certainly a point of interest though, i think its come down to ole miss and utc, but thanks for the input blades