which cigars are best for rolling blunts?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by awoodward420, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Ciggar cocking is good too in my information

2. Wrapping nicotine/tar laden crap leaves around your bud is nasty. Make sure you get non tobbacco style blunt wraps. Cigars are nasty and they reek and make your breath and clothes stink waaaaaaay worse than anything cannabis can produce.

3. I smoke about 3 blunts a day. They're all backwoods. Russian cream backwoods and honey backwoods. each one has at least 2.5gs but when we're tryna force it we'll try to stuff like 4.5-5grams. But I don't think my lungs would be able to smoke that much marijuana through any other blunt than backwoods. games and white owls are the same, it all just depends on the flavor you get however, they all suck and just taste like chemicals. Theyre just so processed it rips up my throat. swishers are the same and they suck as well as pretty much all dutch styled cigarillos. natural leafs are the way to go. frontos, game leafs, even outlaws would be okay. but ultimately get backwoods. not the honey berry cause that one sucks. the natural and sweet aromatic ones are normally really dry, the dark and stout ones are pretty good, honey and Russian cream are the best. The reason some people dont like backwoods is because they havent smoked a good backwoods. rolling a wood is an art.

4. Glass blunt now but back in the day it was backwoods

5. I've seen the new glass blunts they have like a screw going through them.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah I’ve seen that one too. I’ve got the grab labs glass blunt

7. what billy didn't check the date on OP?? Thread is 6 years old...

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Nice they use a lot of weed but if you like all that in one session or have some friends to share with then it's alright I suppose lol.

9. Yeah that’s why i went with gravlabs it’s just for me and smaller. I want the twisty blunt but wouldn’t have anyone to help me smoke it all.

10. A blunt contains a lot of weed I've only ever had some of my friends on a few occasions he was a big black guy that always hit the blunts but I've never done one myself I just don't see point in having all that weed smoking to yourself it's only every good with a friend or group of you. Lol

11. I have smoked 3 russian cream backwoods since my last comment. That's like 8 grams. I tell the doctor I'm healthy cause I smoke a lot of broccoli. They're so damn expensive though. I just bought a box of them with 8 packs so 40 cigars in total and they cost 50 bucks. half of them are too shitty to use too and that sucks. Still, they're the best there is.

12. i use high hemp wraps, they burn like cigarillos and the texture is the same from what i used to use (which was white owl)

13. It's such a matter of opinion.. some people swear x tastes bad or is harsh as shit or ruins it all for them or on & on..

Me.. Phillies are always what did it for me :) usually Strawberry or Peach.. didn't like White Owl or Swishers..

At this point though I bet the shops have so many blunt wraps I'd just go for those :-D