which cigars are best for rolling blunts?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by awoodward420, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I've had good experiences with the Zig-Zag cigarillos (slim cigars) and Dutch Masters.

Zig-Zag cigarillos have a resealable top to keep the cigars fresh. I like that a lot.

Most cigars will do, if they are reasonably moist. A dry cigar will not roll, it will crack like glass. To avoid coming home with a dry blunt ask the cashier to hold them in your hands and feel them.

2. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

I'm sorry but green leafs DESTROY the beautiful taste of delicious dank...around here only noobs smoke green leafs.

No disrespect though brotha...you do you[/quote]

I feel you. I rarely roll blunts anymore but I usually pick green because it holds up better imo. If I'm smoking a blunt I already gave up on trying to taste the weed haha.

3. Games. I can't touch anything else.

4. Let it be known that this is the truest statement to ever be spoken.

5. Classic sweet SWISHERS, it's literally a 3 step process in rolling one.
    1) Split/gut
    2) refill w/ herb
    3) roll it back up.
    & there are no veins so you can fasten your blunt w/ one lick from the mouth piece to the end you intend to light. Added bonus is that you'll never pay more that $1.07 for a single pack. (They're .99 but some stores break your balls w/ the tax)

6. Glad to see all the love for blunts here . . . . keep smoking brothers

7. fuk cyclones never again. theyre shit
    when i smoke blunts i usually buy blueberry bluntvilles[​IMG]

8. I use "GoodTimes" you can get any flavor really. (Blueberry taste the best in my opinion.) You can find them at any tobacco store or gas station. You get three for $1.07 (F&%$ tax.) There super easy to roll and ive never bought a stale pack. -Stay High Or Die

9. Definetly blueberry swishers, assuming they're not stale, then it tastes like your smoking a blueberry pie, but it doesn't eliminate the taste of bud, and I've never had a problem with rolling a blunt. When I roll blunts they tend to be fresh, but I may just be getting lucky

10. Love my grape white owls.

Dutch/white owl

11. i cant say ive tried them all, but shit, ive tried em all, lmao. and i have to say im a swisher man. altho i have more switched to papes as the years have gone on, and the bud has got better. but still every once in a while....

12. Man if you smoking good times and other real cheap highly off flavoured blunts Im saying a prayer for you . . . .

13. I have yet to try these but they sound good! Might go pick one up :smoke:

14. Blueberry wishes r ok, also originals but you have to try a silver Garcia Vega game blunt 75 cents for singles here

15. anything thats in a resealable foil pack I will use there has been so many times that I got a single stick or bought a whole box pack and the whole damn thing is stale as fuck.... and eww green sticks are the worst

16. Never understood taking the leaf off, shouldn't run if you roll properly. And you have to slobber literally all over the thing. Gross anyways
    Any cigar will work from a gstation real ones work also but you may need to take of 4/8 leaves on there it's to many.

17. if u want something that'll burn slow, use swishers, Dutch masters, ZIG ZAGS, I've had a generic brand called "ez duz it" and each session one blunt burned for 25+mins idk how it just happend. Don't buy white owls, they burn super quick there only good if u want to face (chief/ smoke by urself) a blunt how ever they taste great!

If u want something that you can put multiple grams in, then use any type of blunt wrap, BUT if u want something u can put multiple grams in and burn slow use zig zags !

18. Swishers all day. Grape, white grape, and blueberry are all good. I've rolled a lot of blunts with a lot of different rillos, but swishers are always easiest for me to roll. Plus they're 75 cents a piece and three for a dollar out here, always fresh.

19. Haaa swishers suck assss dudes! Use a GREEN vanilla dutch and see the difference! Its the only blunt I smoke... its easy as shit to roll,smooth ass smoke, and milky, my dudes.. I just bought a box of 300 wholesale :)