which cigars are best for rolling blunts?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by awoodward420, Jul 18, 2012.

1. can you roll a blunt out of any cigar you find/buy? I've heard from friends that some don't work.

2. I usually just get the one dollar cigars like white owls or shwishers. The only kind that probably won't work is the more expensive cigars and theirs no point to empty them out and fill with veg. Some of the one dollar cigars are harder to roll then others especially the "natural leaf" ones or sometimes if your buying the cigars in an area were theirs not many cheifers alot of times they are stale but if you lick that shit like a pussy you'll bring it back to life and be able to roll a good blunt.:yay:

3. PINEAPPLE WHITE OWL!!!!!

Maybe its cause there new, but their always so fresh, and just taste....

:hippie:

amazing...

4. yes you can, some are dryer (older) or just made that way. So they are just harder to use.

Grape swishers is my favorite. I prefer the taste and I buy so many the store by my house always has fresh soft ones in stock.

Phillys are ok, they seem to be swisher sweets cheap-o or throw back line of cigarello. I get alot of cracking in it. Large flavor selection though.

Black and Milds come with those tips on them, they are ok if you roll all but a tiny bit of the tobacco out than refill with bud. other wise your shorten your blunt cause you have to rip it off that tip. Or you melt the tip with your weed cause you removed all the tobacco. But you look fancy smoking a tipped cigarillo! :p

*edit*

Thanks alot above posters :( Now I will have to go find a damn store that sells that pinapple white owl! arrrr!

5. #5 Established Pilot, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    I fucked with White Owl White Grapes for the longest, until I switched to vinalla Dutches.

All blunts can be rolled. Ive heard the same thing, then I asked that person to roll up and I saw that Its not that the blunt cant be rolled, they just cant roll blunts. If you find yourself getting alot of stale blunts, either switch to White Owls or some other brand that comes in a keep fresh resealable package, or invest in a blunt splitter. I find that even when the blunt is stale and would normally fall apart if I had to ape it by hand, I use the splitter and can roll up a stale blunt that smokes as good as a fresh one

My Pick: Dutch Masters Vanilla
    Dutches smoke slower. Much Slower..

Health Wise:
    Best alternative, switch to RAW hemp papers.. I roll those, and they smoke like a swisher without the tobacco. Or just get some glass.

6. Any brand really, just depends on the packaging. Gotta look for the resealable pouches, if u can find some white owls in those little resealable pouches, get em. I just hate the fuckin foil wrapper bullshit.

7. It depends how much patience you have. If you don't feel like fucking around and you want it to unwrap right out if the package - get Game cigarillos. I like the green flavor. The outer leaf always unravels off like you want it to.

Runner up is White Grape White Owl.

Then Dutch Masters. These are usually stale and doesn't unwrap nicely (I hate splitting blunts and folding over. I always rewrap mine).

I will split a Philly occasionally through. The strawberry flavor is too good to pass up.

8. Any kind of white owls, swisher sweets, wild cats, phillies, black n milds (harder to roll) work. And theyre pretty cheap. White owls depending on the gas station your at are usually $1/2 cigarillos

9. Philly Blunts

Backwoods if you can roll em.

Just make sure the cigars you buy aren't stale/dry and good to roll :smoke:

10. Original Swishers, better than any flavored one and I always buy 5 packs so they're always sooooo fresh <3

11. Here I found this cool picture from my instagram.

Games never fail I'm telling you.

[​IMG]

12. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Here I found this cool picture from my instagram.

Games never fail I'm telling you.

[/quote]

When games first came out they were all veiny. Now they are normal just like the other brands. Dd anyone else notice this?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Backwoods
    all
    day

14. No I still get veiny sometimes. I think it's more dependent on what part of the leaf you get dealt. But yeah it's not too bad like some other cigarillo brands.

15. Does anyone use wraps. I've never been a big fan of blunts period. Although most of my friends are. Only of of my friends use wraps tho.

16. Wraps are great, its just very soft and tend to rip easy if your used to swishers or any other cigarillos. It has to be rolled not tuck.

17. White Owls.

18. White grape white owl in a foil wrapper :D

19. El Producto, the finest cigars ever made :laughing: Man them things are terrible but I've probably smoked a hundred of them back when I started.

Nowadays if I'm rolling a blunt it's probably going to be a game, though I usually stick to glass.