Which cfl to use

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Young Dank, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Which cfl should I use to veg for one auto plant, should I use 25w 6500k or should I use 6500k and 23w 2700k? Should I use both or just the one?

2. use both and another 2 2700k for flowering

3. I used a mix of both for veg and flower. During veg, more 6500k. During flower, more 2700k. My logic is that either on their own doesn't replicate the sun well enough, but used together you are somewhat closer. Just make sure you use at least 100W (true wattage).

4. I will buy dual spectrum 200w cfl next but I'm going Amsterdam next week so most of my money is going there :smoking:

5. check out the noon coffeeshop in amsterdam, their blueberry is one of the best offers you will find there - 4g 23€, qualitywise among the best stuff you can find, which is all much more expensive. I also loved the big buddha cheese there, didnt get to try any other strains since I was there just for 3 days. the 420 coffeeshop is good, too, their 420 haze was along with the bbc the best stuff I smoked in amsterdam, the music is great and they got slomo animal docus on the TV screens...
    from everything Ive heard you are to avoid bulldogs and grasshoppers. generally the coffeeshops further out from the city centre are cheaper, I dont recommend you buy much at the expensive ones, their weed isnt really better. liked the volcano vaporizer at the greenhouse though.

6. Thanks for the advice brother