Which came first?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by yoregan, May 22, 2012.

1. "I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one."

Or

"I got 99 problems, and they all bitches."

2. The first one lol.

It's a Jay z song

3. Mo Money Mo Problems came before these two. But i'll go with option #2. You can't disregard a bitch cause the bitch was always there.

Without monetary greed, bitches would not be considered a problem of that system in the first place. Bitches would be the currency instead. Then that would spawn another monetary system. One where stockbrokers and stocks would be replaced with pimps and hoes. In other words, a pimp's paradise. And so if the bitch were never to exist, the pimp would find something else to bitch about. No doubt first expressing how bitchy a lack of a bitch is. Therefore, the pimp has the bitch within, and within the bitch, the pimp. The problem is eternal :smoke:

4. Oh...okay....right...sure... I guess thats a new way to look at it. But i was wondering who "remixed" it first
    Who..//sorry cant think of the right word.

5. #5 Kevin08, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    HOVA> Cudi the kid.

and the lyric is "i got 99 problems, and they all bitches. Wish i was jiggaman, carefree livin. But i'm not shawn, or martin louis. Just a cleveland ***** rollin with that brooklyn boy"

6. But actually I think all my problems in life are rooted in females. Starting with my birth, continuing with my close relations and extending to the other females I've met. Interesting.

7. Curren$y taught me "lames catch feelings, jets catch flights" aka fuck a bitch, don't let her fuck you.

8. ^ Do what you gonna do, that flight's got a destination. Sometimes you may end up finding yourself cruising...

And OP, I realize that otherwise I would have gone with Jay-Z too. But you never know with hip-hop. What lyrics are really original anyway? Maybe Jay heard an earlier rendition of it years before he layed down that track from some obscure artist.

9. I guess I'll never really know, but it's something I've always wondered. lol depending on the mood i guess you could say either. Hip hop is so interpretative sometimes, and you can really make it fit your life and relate to it that's what I love about it. Oh, and the beat and shit hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa.

It's not that funny at all.