Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Bud Should I Smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joshclatney, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Hello all,

Im new to the forums here. First post. I apologize in advance if im in the wrong section or whatever. On to the question... I have some really nice bud on me right now. Blue Domino, Purple Kush, and Nebula. After supper i was thinking of going on a little "walk" to the nearest Mucho Burrito. Which strain will increase my appetite more? Ive done some searching on leafly.com and couldnt find anything. Blue Domino and Nebula are new to me so I dont have as much experience with them. I usually smoke indicas, and i dont tend to get very hungry..the couchlock sets in and before you know it im catching z's. Any thoughts?

Merci :)

2. ive only had purp kush... those other 2 things i doubt anyone has ever heard of lol

3. All of them....

4. no just you. I'm medical and have been for a while. Your best bet would be the blue DOMINA not dominoe its confused so much in the medical industry.

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app