Which bud is best?

Discussion in 'General' started by quikbong81, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Have you ever tried a particular bud that you thought was the best? What was it?

I'll even go a step further and ask, what were the characteristics that made you think so?

Was it the crystals(trichomes)? Was it the hairs? Was it the way it looks under the light? Did it give you a mind high or body high? What did you smoke it out of? Bong? Vaporizer? Blunt? Dutch? Swisher? Joint? Bowl? Chillum? Dugout & Bat?

Please share your opinions as I would like to know what peoples opinions are out there.

quikbong81

2. Trainwreck

one of the very first purchases in a new city, 1 gram nug was completely frosted over

got me and my bro so high, we made 2gs (1g trainwreck, 1g master kush) last just over a week

and everytime we smoked we would wake up 2-3 hours later on the couch covered in crumbs and empty bags/boxes lol

3. Hmm, never heard of it, but very interesting. Thanks for your input.

4. Well I'd have to say
    Super silver haze
    By far the most potent sativa I have ever had. Also made you extremely happy. 7 hits I was zooted. Everything was super bright and glowing, and I felt strong connections with the people I was with, and it gave me a great sense of meaning to life.
    I dont judge bud on physical appearance. , just on the high.
    This was one of the few times I smoked out of a blunt.

5. the first time i tried some well grown and cured G-13

it was really light green with frost everywhere
    and it would brake off easily, it was sorta crumbly but not to much it was perfect
    and breaking it up the smell would be stronger that would make your nose to quiver

the high was a perfect blend

my body felt relaxed and heavy while my head felt enlarged inside it was weird

the room i was in was instantly bigger and wider and things seemed in super HD if it was infront of my face

awsome strain

6. Super Silver Haze and recently Blue Dream, the high is what special about these too for me. BD smells awesome too.

7. Yeah blue dreams up there too

8. AK47 has been my favorite.

9. Ak 47, hits you hard, but you come down hard too. Out of a mini bong, bought half oz for 160, great deal where i am from. Lasted about a month, probably went too fast through it. But ohh was it good.

10. That sounds about right man, an eighth usually lasts me like a week

11. The one grown by the most passionate grower.

12. Damn 10.5 I bought last Friday only lasted me until today lol I need to cut down

13. I love mexican haze and citral :)

14. i prefer the well dried, trimmed and properly cure buds myself :cool:

15. Hong Kong, blowfish and lemondrop are all tied for #1 in my book. fuck I'd kill a man for a nug of blowfish right now

16. strawberry cough or cheese

and i don't know what it was about them. the taste, smell, and most important the high i got from it, was the best. or at least the two strains that stand out to me.

17. Disregard my first post, Tuna can kush (the legendary stuff)

It comes sealed in a tuna can, 5-6 people couldnt finish 1 bowl and 5 minutes later almost everyone was sleeping or about to green out

Was amazingly frosted and strong

18. Lol well I vape too. When I used to smoke I would blow like 1.5 - 2 a day

19. Don't know what weed I pick up, don't go by names at such a small scale.

There have been a few that stuck out from the rest, the highs were amazing. :smoke:

Wanna get some Durban Poision though. :yummy:

20. Diesel, everything that names Kush and Haze