Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which bowl should I get GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, May 5, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For B-rach
    [​IMG]

2. The orange and blue one is sick. Id say that one.

3. The orange and blue swirl right?

4. Yea second one down. Id buy it.

5. hmm, i like them ALL.
    but my favorite would have to be the third one down, i'd say. I like all the colors and the swirly pattern is nice :smoke:

but anyone of those would be a fine choice :hello:

6. Another vote for the second one down. For some reason I LOVE orange glass, two of my three pieces have orange on them.

7. Lol this is how i feel. The third one is my favorite BUT all of em are so nice and only 20 bucks.

8. none of them really match.. maybe the first one.

make sure you're buying the right size, aswell.

9. What's goin inside the said bowl will cover the "matching" criteria ;):smoke:

10. the 2nd or the 3rd one are really cool, btw where did u get ur piece and how much was it???

11. Local head shop for $88. It has 8 holes in the inline part

12. The second has sick colours, go for it.