Which Bong Would You Rather Have?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zutery, May 30, 2013.

1. #2 Liquid-Swords, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Looks like the second one has better filtration, but id probably rather have the first

edit: i had it backwards so switch around my answers

2. I would personally go with the second one, reasons being: looks prettier, will be less draggy, more space for ice, it's a little taller, and it's cheaper! 

3. Yeah ima go with the double honeycomb but im gonna get the 19" amber one.

4. Both of them are over $100.00. I would make a bong out of a hollow metal tube and a gatorade bottle and buy $100 worth of weed.

5. Don't listen to that "advice", a quality bong makes it a much more enjoyable experience. Also smoking out of metal and plastic is not a smart idea....

6. #8 Old School Smoker, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    True. I am an asshole for advice. Now let me take a nice fat bong rip......oops! OMG i just dropped the bong and it shattered into a million pieces. Now I have nothing. I could have bought $100 worth of weed dammit!

7. Get the double honey comb, it will have quite good filtration and it's gonna be a breeze to clean.

....and once you smoke all your weed, and have lung issues from unhealthy methods, Damn should have bought a decent tube!

9. You are right. And then I smoke the resin in the uhealthy plastic and metal. Then I have lung issues and die. Then I don't have to post stupid shit like this on GC anymore.

10. Well that's just someone being clumsy.  I still have the first GonG piece I ever bought, german roor lil sis, about 12 years old no cracks, no chips, just scratches on the bottom from setting it on tables and some label wear.  I had an older glass piece, simple no frills bong with rubber "grommets", they weren't even real grommets just a piece of rubber tubing.  I just threw it away 3 weeks ago, no it didn't break, the rubber on the stem wore out.  I had that one for 15+years.

But yeah, dropping your bong and breaking it is really bad.  Especially when you're using one of these:  

[​IMG]

11. Go for the dub honeycomb Its cheaper and more to what I think you want.

12. #14 Zutery, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Sick peice, 

13. #15 BigDaddyVapor, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

All the pieces that I owned that shattered into a million pieces, were all under $100.

Every bong I own over $100, is still in one piece. In fact, several of them have fallen over, dropped, been kicked over. One of them... I kicked it over by accident, then when I reached to grab it, I kicked it across the entire length of the master bathroom floor. Not a scratch on it.

You get what you pay for.

Oh yeah, OP.... double honeycomb.

14. If i had to pick between the 2 i would go with the first one.