Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Bong To Choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalxiii, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Im stuck between these two, both are fair prices.
    Bong 1
    [​IMG]

Bong 2
    [​IMG]

2. not a fan of the first ones pictured. I say #2.

3. Very nice, but I prefer the simple ones. You can clean them.

4. 2 all the way. all the fuckin way. lol. watchin smoke go through that is gonna be sweet

5. #1, but I know something everyone else doesnt. 1 is MASSIVE, my friend has a bong with identical porportions but diffrent colors.

6. ive hit the same exact bong as # 2 and it hit really hard so definitely that one.

7. my buddy's bong is similar to #1 and the biggest problem with it is that it creates an immense amount of drag because of its structure. Plus, you will not be disappointed with bong #2.

8. I picked 2

9. bong 1 is uuuuuuuuuuuugly

10. I say #2.

That's only because I like to see all that lovely milk building in the stem, and I like to watch as I suck it through.

I hope you don't interpret that that wrong way hahaha

I've smoked out of a bong quite like #1 and it really can hit pretty harsh, creates alot of drag. That, and it's just plain ugly looking to me.

11. The second one bro definitely lol!

12. go with two 1 is ugly and i have the second bongs bowl but in orange

13. #2.. How much is that beauty?

14. Deffinitly #2 man.

15. bong 2 most definatly. You want the clear glass so you can see your hit.

16. honestly man i'd save up for GOG if you can, you'll thank yourself in the end.

number two with my nose held. (kind of like what i'm going to do when i vote for obama)