Which bong is better?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by b0ngr1pped, Oct 17, 2015.

1. I'd say go for the $60 one. It's cheaper, bigger, and cooler looking.

2. same as above.
    unless you rilly like the big logo on the second bong

3. The first bong. I'm guessing you will like the feel of it much more both when you hold it and when you hit it. Dome Percs are a pain in the ass to clean though, salt and isopropyl alcohol will be your best friend.

4. Yea the beaker would be the best starter for real, you can upgrade to better downstems and ash catchers to get a feel of different percolators for a future high-end purchase.

5. that wizard puff one would get so hard to clean when you get buildup. Plus forget using rice to clean it, it would get trapped in that bottom platform. & i like the flaming skull cp

6. Weird, I liked the $80 one better. It looks cooler, and has two different types of perc (tree and honeycomb) which is nice. I would get the amber or green color. I have one similar to these and anything with a perc is gonna be hard to clean. Just fill it with iso and let it sit overnight.

7. be sure you check the shipping out on those pieces. an ass raping can occur unbeknownst to its victim until it is far to late.

8. The first one. Comes with an ash catcher so you won't have that awful bong smell.