Which Bong Is Better

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by maryjane213, Sep 3, 2014.

1. The honeycomb one will probably get smoother hits but but there's no way to tell how good they will hit unless you actually try them

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #3 FrenchToast, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    The honeycomb will hit smoother most likely, look at other Black Leaf honeycomb bongs, some are better for similar prices
    That grace glass is cool 

Up to you really :p

3. Honey comb perks are bomb and Black Leaf is a reputable brand, I don't know much about the other bong because I've never even hit a spiral perc.. If you want to be safe I'm sure you'd be really happy with the BL honeycomb but if you want to experiment go with the Grace Glass

4. Grace Glass is much better 

5. I own a Blaze Glass double spiral perc bong, and I was hitting a triple honeycomb all of last week. In my opinion, the spiral rips smoother and harder (especially with ice) BUT, I also believe that beaker bottoms don't hit as well as strait bongs AND I don't know anything about Grace Glass. 

The reality is you will more than likely get ultra-baked with either one, but based on brand name/reputation, and how good honeycombs are (even if I don't like them as much as spirals), I'd go for the Black Leaf. 

6. i would go with the Black leaf, never tryed honeycomb perculators i always had the shower head type....Grace bong looks pretty awesome with the sandblasted look. Just my only issue with that bong for me is that i dont like the solid color base. I like to see my smoke fill my bong up lol :p.

• Like Like x 1
  7. you cant go wrong i like the classic straight tubes myself

8. Don't get such a percolated system for 86$ its bound to be cheaply made

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Honey comb pieces are generically cheap glass and the perc itself isn't that great, gets gunked up pretty easily. Just a knock of disc perc really. I'd stick to a disc/showerhead/dewar perc over these ones, but that's just my opinion.

Broke cuz I toke, at least it ain't coke

10. Listen to this guy. These pieces are all cheaply made and will break with a quickness.

Dewar isn't a type of perc- it's a type of joint/seal where the bowl goes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Don't know where you heard that..?
    "Dewar Percolators
    These are a variation on the Dome perc, and have a jacketed dome that stands up off the base of the percolator. This helps to eliminate back pressure in the perc which can cause the water to push up backwards through the chamber."
    -http://www.percolator-bongs.net/advice/

12. Honeycomb bong looks much better imo

13. I dunno- look at their picture and description of an inline perc- that's not correct at all. Maybe there's a dewar perc but that source lacks the credibility for my buy-in.

14. Dewar Percolator: Utilizing a jacketed dome, the Dewar Percolator prevents water from entering the bushing.

Second source: http://percolatorbong.com/types-of-percolators/

15. I'm sure you can show me a dozen websites without a reputation that agree with you just add I could. However, go to a site like Aqua Labs or Grass City, search for dewar, and the results will all be based around a recessed joint.