Which bong do i get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rothie097, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Molino Premium Bong Line - 7mm - 50cm - Green Logo - Glass Bowls - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

This is the first one im looking at. I LOVE the quality of it. The only thing i dont like about it is the base. I prefer the beaker style bases.

Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc, beaker base - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

This is the second one im looking at. I like the beaker bottom. Im concerned about the quality. Opinions?

Which one would you choose and why? Which one will most likely hit harder?

2. honestly, i prefer straight tubes so take this with a grain of salt. if i were going to get a bong with a perc, i would want it to be nicer than that black leaf. i can't personally speak to the quality of it from experience, but going by the price and the picture, it looks like it may be a little janky. keep in mind too that the molino is nearly 6 in. taller than the black leaf if size is gonna be an issue.

3. i would say go with the molino, i like straight tubes better than percs

4. Personally, I have not had much success with straight tubes, I have found that they hit like any other straight shooter. But I do understand hoards upon hoards of people would disagree with me. Personally I would go with the Black Star, I can not speak of the quality, but I really prefer beaker bases and percolation.

But if you personally like the smoking experience of a straight shooter, and value 7mm glass a lot, then by all means that is the better bong for you. I just picked up a 7mm bong today, and I can't wait to try it out.

5. Molino for sure bro. Good straight heavy piece you'll be hittin that a lot longer than the perc tube. + I think percs are stupid;)

6. i just sold my perc bong and bought a straight tube, i like it alot better! go with the molino!