Which Bong <$300 ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bizong, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I need a good bong for less than 300 dollars. It will mainly be used for when I have friends over. I have looked around a q u a labs and found a couple brands I think would be good such as Illadelph, RooR (seems expensive for what it is), PHX and SWG. I really liked the Illadelph straight for 285 and SWG has a nice one for that much but they don't have a lot of options.

I know how to choose a bong but I'd really like some good input, because this is a decent sized purchase for me and i don't want to make a mistake.

2. I'd go with a lw15 arm bubbler. Hits like a bong, thick as hell. Never used anything else but a vaporizer since I got it. Cost u 350 tho. Can't recommend much else. This piece will get u higher than you've ever been before, guaranteed.

3. It looks like an awesome piece, I'll definitely consider it. The only problem is the size, I'd like something a little bit more "impressive" I guess.

4. get a SYN! good quality and you should be able to get something nice for under $300

5. Get a toro or an illy

6. Clearly out of his price range of <$300. That would buy you the most basic of illadelphs, which would hit as good as any GonG standard bong. Toro isn't even close to that price range except on maybe an ash catcher.

May I suggest a HVY inline ? I think they are around $250. Also, Migrant triple disc is $320.

7. @rtishred
    Those are the kind of pieces I'm looking for, thanks for pointing them out! Looks like the triple disk is only 270 on a q u a labs.

8. Glad to help!

9. Mini SYN showerhead! $300 or the SGW waffle v2

10. Hit up your local blower possibly ????

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rehb9sZt63A&context=C3105165ADOEgsToPDskKqsRhYLVrELy0VkfqlI8Ku]Migrant Glass Mini Triple Disk - YouTube[/ame]

12. This toro for 240.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt6X4X05R8A[/ame]

13. Get a syn tall showerhead, or a sovereignty stemline, easily the best tubes for ~300

14. Well the tall and mini showerheads are practically the same. The tall one its just like 5 inches taller and has no splash guard same perc though.. If your trying to buy a stem line new off *** have fun I'm currently playing the waiting game for one. They sell out like within minutes.

15. they wont have any for a LONG time.

16. I mean thats not what I heard. We will see I guess.

17. get an illadelph straight tube....285 is good price...thats what i have and highly recommend it

18. #18 noviceGrower420, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    go to the sov thread...... did you miss the whole release and sell out yesterday?

[​IMG]

Doesnt sound good . Id check your sources again....

19. We will see I guess. I have faith in my source haha but hey I could be completely wrong. If I don't see any within the next month I'll agree.

On topic that was exactly my point though is that Sovereignty glass is HIGHLY sought after so it gets sold rather fast and is hard to find used even and almost "impossible" new.

20. yeah, and they are closing shop for a while so its going to be hard to imagine that anything is going to come out anytime soon. Their are a few for sale on BORO market, even a natty for 320....