Which bands have the biggest stoner following?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by weedzilla420, Jun 15, 2004.

1. kottonmouthkings dont stand for a gang..
    kottonmouth kings just let the nuts hang...
    every dman day how we hang how we hang..
    kottonmouth kings just do our own thing...

hell yea inchez im a huge kottonmouth fan, absolute fav.

although now i would have to say that they would definitely would have to be the biggest stoner band hands down. mad respect to all other bands but on the basis of stoner following and weed content they win no contest

shots out to inchez kmk

peace thanks to yall

2. dear lord people, lest we forget Sublime, and just for the hell of it I'll say zeppelin too

3. turns out people said sublime already, missed that, well done everyone. also Primus has a pretty big following of stoners, Incubus too

4. Haha yeh incubus, went to see them last month, and to end their set they had a 10 minute instrumental, which was of course trippy as fuck.

5. in sight i spotted out about 20 people smoking during intermission at the june 9th primus gig.

6. very true. sublime is the shit man. LBC!!

7. im also kinda confused on this whole thread. is it bands that actually smoke or just bands stoners like to listen to. cus i dont know bout blink and the whole smokin thing. maybe when they were younger. but deff not as of now.

8. Incubus for sure, im for sure going to roast before their concert coming up in Sept. Also O.A.R when we went there we must have met about 30 people already smoking so we lit up on the lawn, and we just kept passing. (For all of you that don't know O.A.R you should be shot. :p)

Edit: SHit i forgot to mention that at the Blink 182 concert taking back sunday and Cypress hill opened up. ANd shit when Cypress played the song "hits form the bong" they acually brought out a four foot bong and hit it on stage. Not to mention the giant inflated buddha donning the back on the stage with a 'leaf' imprinted on his belly. EVERYONE LIT UP AT THE CONCERT! I was thinking shit tis guna be mad hard the get the stuff in, let alone acuallty burn with the smell of it. but it was cool and since everyone else was doing it hell we lit up too. Happy toking at the next concert!

9. ^^^ dude i saw that too! that was awesome. that was buddah dude u saw. at one cypress show a long time ago there was an actual guy who was really fat and painted gold with the leaf and shit.

10. and no1 said Kotton Mouth Kings????????????????

11. Actually, quite a few said Kottonmouth Kings...

Uhh, I said Bob Marley and The Wailers, I'm pretty sure that counts.

...Who's letting blind men on computers?

12. MC5 and Canned Heat probably had the most ever

13. Bone Thugs fans smoke lotsa trees. So do the members of Bone Thugs.

14. Shouldn't this be in the music forum?

Also, you guys are going to end up naming every band in existence. :) Music sounds great high.

15. Kottonmouth Kings for sure. I just saw their concert here in San Diego and it kicked ass. Pakelika smoked the entire concert and they had nice plants all around stage.

16. ok.... im gunna say.... Phish (in mordern days) has the biggest stoner % of all its fans. ive heard tthat theres a group of people who make it a point to enjoy Phish completely sober. never met any of them, but id really like to. to make that kind of a statement, im sure they must be quite interesting people.

17. Phish. Not even close.