Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which B. Wilson Slide?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Beargrizzly, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hello guys I'm new to the forums. I'm trying to decide whether i should buy a B. Wilson clear disc slide or if I should get the B. Wilson worked slyme one hit bowl disc slide instead. This is for my ZOB bong because I hate the horrible funnel bowl it came with. Any suggestions would help a lot.

Also Does anyone know how much the B. Wilson one hit bowl actually holds? Because I think the B. Wilson clear disc is going too be to big of a bowl and I'm worried the one hitter will be too small even with a tightly packed bowl because I'll want atleast 2-3 hits off it even though its a one hitter.

2. B. Wilson is a brand name of bong bowls

3. My bad man. Do you know how much their one hit bowls actually hold by any chance?

4. Have you tried contacting the B. Wilson company and asking them?