Which Autos, Which Bank...Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CaptJonLuc, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Hey GC Blades, I want my first couple grows to be autos and I'm trying to boil down my options. First let me tell you a little about mine and my wife's situation. My wife has Fibromyalgia and RLS, I suffered a traumatic head injury in 2005 which has manifested many physical and neurological issues since then. Primarily, I suffer extreme pain in my upper back, shoulders, both arms and hands. I also suffer extreme anxiety and depression all of which I take big pharma for. Oh yea, we're in the states.
    Here are the options I have come up with, I would like to know if anyone has suggestions on strains from these breeders, or other breeders, that would help with our issues? Also, which bank out of my choices should I go with, or are they all reputable?
    Breeders:
    Mephisto (buy direct?)
    Delicious (buy direct?)
    FastBuds
    Sweet Seeds

Banks
    Southern Oregon Seeds
    Oregon Elite Seeds
    The Vault
    Seedsman

2. [​IMG]
    My vote without doubt is buddy Mike Conner's Mephisto outta Spain

does have USA delivery locally

www.mephistogenetics.com/

with a huge rage of pro grown seeds

goodluck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Went with Mephisto, Orange Diesel and Northern Cheese Haze. See what extras they send.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Always order direct from the breeder, guaranteed to be as fresh as you can get..

I would have suggested mephisto aswell. Amazing customer service. Best freebies anywhere I've seen. You always get more than double what you pay for. When buying direct from them their packs are 1+1 3+2 7+3 18+4 illuminautos are 5+1 and 10+2.. so you get freebies in each pack bought on top of the freebie price breaks you will double what you paid for..

I paid 130 for 11 seeds on black friday and received 21.. amazing..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Canadian dollars...

6. #6 toolman30, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Mephisto all the way. Buy direct and get a lot of freebies. Just ordered a 3 pack of SODK , 3 pack of Creme de la Chem and received 6 beans in each pack and and extra 5 beans of Sour Bubbly for 54$ US. I’ve grown out Ripley and Sour Stomper and they were fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ordered Thursday, USPS tracking says they'll be here Monday
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1