Which ash catcher to buy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StickyFingered, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I realize these are both probably china glass but I was looking to order an ash catcher for my new bong, but wasn't looking to spend a lot of money. Which would you choose and why?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Top o.e would look beautifal on A clear bong but clean the shit out of it. Cause I have mine gets dirty just after 1 session :(

3. spend your money on something really useful, like a diffuser.

4. [quote name='"Hater"']spend your money on something really useful, like a diffuser.[/quote]

Wtf do you mean by this, it sounds stupid?

And OP get #1 for sure

5. ashcatchers are dumb. diffusers get more smoke surface area to the water.

6. [quote name='"Hater"']ashcatchers are dumb. diffusers get more smoke surface area to the water.[/quote]

You're a retard

7. just because i'm right? lol you're dumb.

8. [quote name='"Hater"']

just because i'm right? lol you're dumb.[/quote]

Those ash catchers he showed were diffused.. Are you fucking serious?

9. I meant a diffused downstem calm the fuck down an ashcatcher gives the user a better chance at breaking something

10. Hoping it wont give you much drag, i go with the greenbuddha.

11. [quote name='"Hater"']spend your money on something really useful, like a diffuser.[/quote]

Don't listen to him. He has no idea what he is talking about. I'd go for a carbon filter. Those both look like they will lose water and not function right. Check out some of blaze AC if you wanna go cheap.

12. whats the bong look like? cuz id just go with the one that looks best on the bong, then again that first one looks killer by itself haha xD

13. I already have a diffused downstem and my bong is just a clear straight tube. Im probably going to get number one. How does a carbon filter compare to an ash catcher?

14. OP, I've bought one of these ashcatcher from iOffer before and be careful with it if you do buy #1, cuz if you drop it, the perc-to-outside ashcatcher glass weld is thin so the perc will just break inside.

I'd still go with #1 tho, both are probably like that.

And don't listen to hater he doesn't know shit.. My zong was super smooth after I put in the ashcatcher. You should at one point though get a diffused downstem

15. [quote name='"Wavelength"']OP, I've bought one of these ashcatcher from iOffer before and be careful with it if you do buy #1, cuz if you drop it, the perc-to-outside ashcatcher glass weld is thin so the perc will just break inside.

I'd still go with #1 tho, both are probably like that.

And don't listen to hater he doesn't know shit.. My zong was super smooth after I put in the ashcatcher. You should at one point though get a diffused downstem[/quote]

Thanks for the input, I was waiting for somebody who has purchased one to chime in. I expected it to be thin, ill make sure to be careful with it.

16. Yeah, be very careful.

It'll break on carpet.

17. I had a china tree perc ashcatcher just like the one u posted and the inside weld broke when it barely dinged into the faucet

18. I do know shit. You don't.