Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which air purifier for my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 1, 2018.

1. So I want to put an air purifier in my room and I am on a tight budget. Should I either get a charcoal 20×20×1 filter and put it on my box fan or buy the GermGuardian 3-in-1 Table Top Air Purifier. Which is more bang for my buck.

2. A real 'made for the cause' filtering unit, with a HEPA filter is the way to go. Usually a charcoal filter is sold as an accessory to these units, for aid in odor elimination.
    Passing 'fan' air through 1" of charcoal isn't going to accomplish much in the way of actually purifying the air. At best, it may help to reduce musty odor in the room.

3. #3 powertoolsguyd428, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2020
    There are many air purifiers in the amazon marketplace for your room.

Example:
    1. Bissell air 400
    2. Bissell air 320
    3. Medify ma-112
    4. Blue pure 211+
    This air purifier is the best in the Amazon marketplace for your room. Now you will research about air purifier more and more.

If you research more and more about air purifier then you will get a good air purifier for your room. So I hope that you will research more and more.

For our home, an air purifier is very important.

Thanks a lot for reading my post.......

4. I
    I'd look at the Winix 4 stage. Great machine

5. Invest in a quality air purifier. Cheap is cheap and spending a small amount for one is not the way to go.

6. Some people should invest in a calendar.

• Winner Winner x 1