which A/C do u prefer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FCFondler, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #1 FCFondler, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    1)
    [​IMG]
    2)
    [​IMG]
    3)
    [​IMG]
    4)
    [​IMG]
    5)
    [​IMG]
    6)
    [​IMG]
    7)
    8)
    [​IMG]
    9)
    [​IMG]
    10)
    [​IMG]
    11)
    [​IMG]

2. first 5 look the same to me

3. I like 2 and 5. Is that first one like reinforced on the bottom? If so that's pretty cool

4. I only voted for 1, but add a vote for 4 also

5. i think the sixth one is really cool and would look bitchin on any bong

6. I voted for 1 because it is reinforced.

7. go six be different

8. ive been popping in every now and then and the more i look id like to change my choice from 3 to 6. :p

9. I chose 6 since it would go nicely with my syn showerhead

10. #12 FCFondler, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    Ladies & Gentlemen, i present to you the SG Stemcap...er Showerline[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Vertigo, Toro, 2010, SGW, SYN, SYN, Illadelph, SG, GMD, GMD

11. best in this order 3, 7, 10 and 1

12. ^^^^I like how long then can is

13. I went with six, which looks like a Syn, but changed my mind. You can't go wrong with the SG trashcatcher man.

14. #16 FCFondler, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    [​IMG]Thanks JunkieDays! Let the voting commence!
    [​IMG]

15. op... u added a couple, huh?! i dont remember the glassmansdoll shacs up there when i first saw this thread. i definitely change my answer to 10 because i have that one!!!!!!!! it rocks and rumbles and is soooooo nice. i also have 9 and it punches quite well too. i know them and they are great people and make quality pieces!

16. is number 4 that sg?
    thats what i voted for, looks beautiful

17. #19 FCFondler, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    verrry nice, how mach? I'd def. be interested in buying #10, it's like a giant peyote tophat circ! GMD is legit
    haha, the order was in the post w/the whole sg pic

18. [quote name='FCFondler']verrry nice, how mach? I'd def. be interested in buying #10, it's like a giant peyote tophat circ! GMD & SSFG are legit, here's some ssfg (you have to zoom in to see the slits properly) http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.80456657.jpg Clear Showerhead Ash Catcher by SoulShineFamilyGlass on Etsy

gmd does those for $110 and there are about 29 slits on them! right now im trying to convince them to sell me their personal bubbler with that huge ass showerhead!!! its even prettier in person! i like the look of some of ssfg pieces but i keep my faithfulness to gmd... plus, i can vouch for how legit their work really is. i own plenty of glassmansdoll pieces. personally, i dont like the ssfg ash catcher b/c it doesnt sit straight to the ground, it sits tilted. i hear those shower head a/c's need to be flat/straight to the ground. if tilted, u dont utilize all of the slits. also, there have been too many recent threads on how sucky, unpolished, and draggy ssfg's showerheads are lately. but all in all, i cant really be a good judge of ssfg w/o having it in my hand... those are just the opinions ive gathered from other threads.