Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whether or not I should take the SAT high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PGV, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Would you recommend it?

2. No, I find my rapid and critical thinking is more slow and mellow when i am high. I also get distracted. Being high is awesome, but it makes for a poorer grade. It makes the test seem faster but overall a little harder, i think

3. There's no reason to. Take the test and do well. Then smoke as a reward.

4. Depends on the person. Some people work better high, some don't. Which are you?

5. Only if you aim to get "420" on your scores.

6. i took a test high today. i did better on it cuz i woke and boke it helps if you don't study.

but when i study and i wake and bake i do poorly since i forget a lot lol
    :bongin:

7. Na man do the test sober and you'll do much better

8. #8 Anthony777, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    My thinking isn't on-par when I'm baked, so I wouldn't.

I'd like to take it high just so I could see what i'd get though.

Edit: For some people, if you just have a good buzz going, but you aren't blasted, then you can piece information together better, and things make a lot more sense.

My highs sometimes feel like that if I don't smoke too much.

9. Nah man maybe it'll help for an hour or so but yeah you will get distracted.. also the test is what 4 hours+? you'll get more burned out at the end and that will suck

10. Thats something you don't want to risk. Do it sober, especially if you haven't done something like that high before.

11. Nope sober so you have something to look forward to when you finish.

12. I took the SAT twice and ACT once, if you plan on taking multiple standardized tests, why not try it high and sober. See which state of mind produces the best results.

13. Paid $800 for an SAT class and stopped smoking for a month to prepare. Ended up with a 1610, 8/12 essay

Second time didn't care and smoked weed everyday that week including the night before which I stayed up until 2am. No studying, and did the opposite of what my SAT class taught me and did my own thing. 1860, 10/12 essay

14. Whatever you do, don't just wing it sober, lol.

I came out with a 1520 doing that.

15. Do you really have to ask that? What could possibly be the point of that, just don't take the thing if you care that little about it haha, or is that a requirement now a days. It's been a while.

16. take tests high and get high grades

17. lol unless your trying to go to harvard or some top college who cares

I took all my SATs stoned as fuck =) and i got pretty high scores except for math lol

18. Haha, it would be a total buzzkill. I would zone out and start thinking about everything but the test. Or I wouldn't come back from the break because I'd be too busy trying to cure some killer munchies. Plus, once I started coming down, I would get tired and fall asleep during that shit.

19. Nah man the SAT's are a big part of getting into college and your future

20. First time I took it I wake and baked.
    Ended up getting a 1290 on the 2-part and a 1920 on the 3-part.
    So glad that those tests don't mean shit in my life anymore:hello: