Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wheres your stash spot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Dec 2, 2009.

1. I personally have 3 really good stash spots. One is a hollowed out book, one is a hollowed out sharpie, and the other is a hollowed out roll-on deodorant.

So GC, where's your stash spot?

2. I have a whole shelf on my bookcase with labeled mason jars sitting on top in alphabetical order lol....

It feels good to live alone sometimes.

3. Hahahah, I wish I lived alone... keep my bud and glass out at all times to look at. My stuff is in jars in my closet.

4. Haha when i saw this i thought it was started by someone named "NARC".

Anyway, mine are: under a dresser drawer in a cavity in my printer and inside a computer monitor.

5. mines in a box spring matress. i dont use it any more and it just sorta lays up agenst the wall and theres a hole in the part facing the wall so i just put it in there

6. Wherever my dad keeps his. He smokes me up every day and he grows some really dank bud.

7. i gutted an ipod and i keep my stash in there....i can leave it anywhere and nobody says anything i just tell em it aint charged :smoke:

8. lol mines in an old shoebox in the back of my closet. My parents dont search my room so i dont have to hide it very hard just keep it out of plain sight. But in ther is by bud, my chillum, and my papers.

9. Why would you gut an ipod :confused:

10. Right next to my bed.

11. A tupperware sitting on my bedside table?

12. Inside of a slipper in my closet

13. In a hockey helmet in a drawer under my bed.

14. in an iphone box in my drawer which is in my closet

15. on a shelf in like a box with a poster covering it cause ther is not top haha