Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where's your favorite place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HurricaneDrew, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Smoking and relaxing at home can be great, but nothing is like smoking some ganja on vacation on the beach, or in Las Vegas. Where's your favorite place/setting/atmosphere to smoke???

2. My favorite place to smoke is my basement but that might be because of That 70s Show.

3. Me and my buddies like to swim out on this river to a huge rock that's shaped like a pirateship. (yes we put all our toking materials in a ziplock bag haha)

4. haha nice. basements can be great for smoking purposes

5. A campground type place me and my buddy make in the middle of a forest, it's pree cool.

6. My room
    I know a nice place in the woods next to a stream of water too

7. I like to take my smoking gear fishing and relax pulling a few billys waiting for a bite a great day spent on the water

8. Yep i totally agree. Good call on that 1. One of the best times to smoke is while camping. I recently smoked out a house boat too, it was pretty legit.

9. I love smoking in the shower, (just gotta be careful not to get your bud wet). I started doing this a while back to cover up the smell..but even now that smell is not so much of an issue I really enjoy. Running water feels 100 times better when you're high and it's so much fun to blow smoke into the water as it falls...it's amazing how easily entertained I am.

10. Lol, that sounds like fun ^

11. On top of the foot hills looking over all of salt lake city :)

12. @ the applethief definitely going to try that one of these days. My friends and I usually drive to this spot on the outskirts of our little city and it's a 4x4 spot behind in some trees. Can sesh there for hours.

13. There's an old train engine set up for tourists downtown. At three AM its completely empty. The plaza its in is a steampunk paradise.

14. Generally out on my balcony, but my favorite place of all time was on the beach when I went to the Virgin Islands, or pool side at our resort.

15. oh hell yeah nothing like the woods and if there`s a stream its like finding a golden ticket in your chocolate bar so fucking awesome to just sit listen and stare at when baked

16. I find it fun to smoke somewhere high up. There's a hill next to where I live at uni which is good. Walk to the top (very tiring), sit on the edge of the cliff, look forward (sun is setting over the sea), look left (overlooking a very pretty seaside town) and spark up!

17. if there werent so many folks on this from the u.s.a i`d swear you must be from the east nuek of fife in scotland as i no of a place just like you explained

18. Up in the mountains, at the beach, lying in my comfy bed, and I love smoking outside when the sun rises/sets. :)

19. My friend's place on his leather couches in front of the big screen with confederate flags displayed and the warm light bulbs. About the flags, I am not racist. I just like the red when I am baked.

20. I've smoked in Hawaii on the beach, down in Louisiana, pingponging all over. My favorite was this year on vacation in the TN mountains- my cabin had two streams running behind it, with a big deck and a hot tub. The last morning we were there I sat by the stream and read, drinking tea and killing a fat one. So peaceful and good.