Wheres the worst place..a ant has bit you at..and the situation you was in?

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, May 15, 2009.

1. YESTERDAY I WAS MOVING SOME BOXES,, THAT HAD some stuff for my chickens in it,{ food }..it had been on my porch,, and the ants got in them real good,,,

then me and the lady head to sonny's for some b-b-q-..

as im sitting in the booth,,,i feel a pain on my nutsack...then it gets worse,,,and i tell the ol-lady i think i got a ant on me,, and head for the bathroom...

..she told me the closer i got,, the faster i was walking,,,,,sure nuff,,,right on the bottom of my cod-sack is a f-kin ant biting the shit out of my boy's...

..he died a cruel and agonizing death,,,:D

2. haha that sucks.

I'd have to say my upper arms.

Situation: Playing tackle football in a field, dive for the ball, and land in a huge ass antpile. I thought I was gonna die lol.

3. eyelid one night camping, eye swelled shut for 24 hrs

4. In Bali, Indonesia.

I woke up in my hotel room at around 3 in the morning, and felt like something was biting my arm. I turned the light on, and there were literally thousands and thousands (possibly millions) of ants in my bed, on the night stand next to me, and on the floor.

I only got a few bites on my arm, but it definitely sucked.

5. whoah dude...wtf did you do girl?

i purposely pissed off a couple fire ants and had them sting me to see how bad it would hurt and to see if i had an allergy...
    bit my arm and my leg and one on the tummy *different sensitivities*
    didnt hurt at all, and no reaction...

bee stings also dont really hurt me ne more..one can sting like my arm with me watching and im always just like "umm...excuse you..."

6. wtf,, is that? you let them bite you just to see if you had a allergy,,,,thats insane,,

..i think your allergic to chicken,,,

you need to stand close to me and see what symtoms you may develop..:p

7. I freaked out at first, then I cried in the corner for a few minutes. I went to the front desk, but no one was around, so all I could do was go back and brush all of the ants off and go back to sleep. I didn't really sleep much, but they went away and never returned.

8. :eek: No fucking way. I would be in the front room until someone came and picked that up, noooo way.

9. well...when i lived in tn they were always in our yard and garden, and i dont like wearing shoes all the time...had to make sure i didnt need to worry about them

10. that's one fucked up story penelope! Lol i'd flip shit & probably start burning everything.

for me it has to be the inner thigh

situation:when i was younger than 10 i used to collect cicada shells off the wall in my backyard. Well one morning i'm doin my routine, and i go to grab one & i notice ants all over it. I follow a line of ants going from the shell down the wall towards the ground.

I end up looking at myself standing in an anthill barefoot w/ hundreds of ants crawling up my legs. Being younger than 10 i freak out, freeze and scream bloody murder lol. My mom runs out in a towel cuz she was in the shower and beats them off of me. About 5 minutes after getting them all off i feel one bite me right in the center of the chest. That pissed me off lol

I fucking hate ants now

11. LOL...you literally had ants in your pants :D

I don't think I've been bit by an ant before, but, one time a huge ass bumble bee stung me right on my upper lip and my lip swelled bigger than my nose :eek:

Also, we went camping one time and forgot to bring toilet paper...I remember Dad sayin he had to go find a tree and Mom said "just scoop up some leaves to wipe with"...needless to say, my Dad wiped his asscrack with poison ivy...terrible for him, I'm sure, but it was funny as hell to the rest of us...he spent a solid week trying to keep his ass cheeks from touching each other...

12. This happened to me on at least a few occasions with fire ants when I lived in Biloxi, MS. I had shoes on every time, but we would be playing baseball out in this big field and sometimes you couldn't see their hills right off the bat because they were kind of buried amongst the grass. I would just be standing there and all of a sudden my feet and in between my toes would start burning like hell. Hundreds would swarm into both of my shoes and just start biting away. The hundreds of blisters they used to leave on my feet would itch like crazy for a few days and looked pretty gross.

13. i too have been bitten on my sack by those pesky ants and it hurts something fierce.

was sitting on my portable beer cooler in my backyard while grilling some brats, drinking beer, smokin a joint and watchin my dog terrorize any birds who dare land. an overall good time until i felt a pinch on my danglers. at first i thought it was one of my curlies caught in the fabric of my briefs and got plucked. until i felt the pinch again - this time i didnt move so i KNOW its soemthing else. do a quick dip-and-scratch and pulled out the offender, put him on porch, then proceeded to burn him with the cherry of my joint.

14. when i was little we had a really cool oldskool stone fireplace in our back yard. i sat down on one of the stones and about 300 fire ants crawled inside my shorts. i was bitten everywhere from the waist down. i am pretty sure i cried.