Wheres the shadiest place you got baked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hangoom, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I was in a Chinese food take out and while I was waiting for my order had the urge to smoke my bowl so I went to the bathroom ,place was disgusting, smoke that shit and locked the door. Got baked harddddd and right after I got out saw a kid walk in so I took my food and ran lol

2. Building that was under construction in the biggest narc city in SoCal.

Uhmmm.... Roof of some random ass apartment building. I just walked up the stairs with a homie past peoples open doors. Kinda weird.

Hotboxed the fuck out of a hotel room and didn't air it out at all. Poor room service. It was a motel 6 though, so that adds some sketch factor ;)

Unfinished parking garage right next to a super busy street with a crazy night life. Cops are everywhere.

I'm sure people have much more sketch places though. Decriminalized weed really lowers the sketch factor of everywhere I've blazed.

3. Hotboxing in Dreamworld car park was super sketch, seco kept driving past. Then smoking in the bushes once we got in there was even more sketch. But holy fuck those rides were fun when youre blazed.

4. #4 SlushPuppie, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    -gave dude, his baby mama , and they baby a ride to the town over.

while driving there dude sparked a l. I was in awe since there was a baby in a kid seat in the backseat. dude said not to worry and the girl just put a towel over the kid seat :eek:

-blowin it down in my friends apartment one night, his neighbor was pushin and ended up getting robbed and his homie got shot. hearing gun shots when youre booted is not a good look, especially when the only thing between you nd them is a paper thin wall.

-trap houses

-coolers/freezers at jobs

-smoked out a homeless dude in a Boston alley after gettin piss drunk at a sox game

I gets grimey ;):confused::eek:

5. My goal is to bake out a toys r us bathroom, inc kids that will want every toy in the store

6. one of my friends used to always trip me out because he would park in the dumbest places to smoke. one time we were hotboxing at a city pond on new years night, only car there, and a sheriff came through i have no idea why he didnt stop but i was scared shitless. the same night we went cruising and smoking in his toyota camry and kept getting stuck in the snow, literally we would slide into a ditch, burnout for 5 mins til we finally got out drive 10 feet and end up in another ditch lol. we got stuck on a big frozen pile of snow on a main street like his car was a half foot in the air wheels off the ground. thank god a buddy came and pushed us off before any cars came. man that was a crazy night, i miss when i was a rookie smoker. another time my same friend just parks outside of an open buisness and starts smoking a blunt, cars drivin by and shit.

7. Behind a church.

8. In a cop car with 2 dead cops in the trunk. Sketchy as fuuck.

9. I smoked inside of a boat that was coming out the ground at a kids park lol it was gross,boogers n shit on it & dried sand =\

10. #10 Marijuana Malice, Dec 4, 2012
    In a park

11. #11 xpixiex, Dec 4, 2012
    Fucking Texas. Bunch of redneck hicks everywhere. God damn Southron yokels.

12. School parking lot

13. I unknowingly sparked up in front of a police station one night. Me and my buddies were hammered and walking through town to get to the bar or something. We just stopped from time to time on the sidewalk and hit the pipe; after I was done doing this one time I noticed a cop car parked close by and was like "o shit!"...then I saw it was a police station and was just like "ha"

14. School gym at lunch, learned that one from my dad and my aunt haha.

15. (Judges Chambers) Edward R. Roybal Federal Building -down town L.A.

& that's about as shady as is gets.:cool:

16. Elementry school playground.

17. Behind a police station parking lot

18. On the sky travel thing at cedar point..i dont know how they saw us but told us no smoking all bitchy when we got off

19. Walking around lincon park zoo in chicago. was one that was crazy

smokein with my freind rideing around the south side some bad areas I guess of chicago, we were getting bad looks beacuse I am white as fuck and my freind was black.

Posted on a mobile police sation once.

all that comes to mind right now.

20. Bro getting high in a zoo fucking weirdest shit ever