Where's the link???

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by uDontEvenKno, Nov 29, 2006.

1. I cant find the link to a certain grow box set up. The set up is for a 2 ft flower/ 1ft mother box. It also explains how to make the hydro set up. The hydro set up involves chicken wire to secure the buds. Ive been looken for hours now and cant find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Dunno, but the chicken wire thing sounds like "ScroG".
    Maybe that will help in your search.

-mu

3. i custom design these if your interested? email me the specific size that you are looking to work in along with the amount of plants that you are looking to house. closet?, cabinet? let me know the light set-up also and i'll let you know what i can do,.. my systems are an aeroponic system that i find grows extreamly fast and designed for a LST ( perfect los stress training ) type set up. 2 times the yeild with 1/2 the plants. also let me know weather or not odor control is going to be looked into (i have many options).. also let me know the amount of money that you are looking to spend.. I built one that yielded about 3/4 lb. dry with 2 plants and a 400w hps,, with a few cool white 40 watt spiral flouros, along with the mosquito magnet pumping out huge co2, all in an burow / armware(sp?),,,

this goes for all of you that are interested in having something like this.. soon i'll have some pics up that i have built for others. I was a botney major at UNH and now have a family so i figure that i can atleast help others with the passion i used to have.:cool:
    quazi95@gmail.com

4. This helped a little bit, but i need the link to the exact grow room set up. It might be from over grow, that got reposted. I saw it yesterday. It gives exact details for building the set up.

5. Thats the link. im gona follow this setup. Thanx