where's the ICP fans?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 12, 2006.

1. i aint no juggalo, but icp is the shit when your just so pissed off you can relate to those mother fuckers.

2. I really don't like them.

3. BigSmoker=BigJuggalo

4. Honestly, I don't think I could ever relate to ICP. But that's just me. Not a huge fan of rap-metal.

5. hahahaha thanks eyes yes eyes is right i am a BigJuggalo

but actually the last few insane clown posse albums have not been so good however jamie madrox just released his second solo album not long ago called Phatso and it is the shit also i just reacently bought the first boondox(he is a new artist in the psychopathic family) album and from what i have herd form the album it is another great one

here are some links to the cds i was talking about if you would like to check them out

Boondox
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1867/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2419843-9575818?ie=UTF8
    http://boondox.psychopathicrecords.com/nc/page.php

Jamie madrox
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F3AA20/ref=sr_11_1/103-2419843-9575818?ie=UTF8

6. why do people post in here if thye dont like icp? lol this thread aint for people that dont like em.

coo bigsmoker, i'll check em out

7. We weren't insulting you, just saying we don't like them. This isn't a problem, and you don't control the internet.

8. Not a fan of ICP.

Though im down with Dark Lotus, Not all they shit, But alot. Like hell house, She was, The walls, Under the Lotus, Alot of shit off Black Rain.

Not shit i bump on the reg, Jus when i get into that crazy as fuck phsycopathic drunken state theres nuttin like some Dark Lotus.

Actually aient listened to the shit in a long while, Jus turned some on though.

9. sup bigsmokla i guess its just us lol

10. there are a few others Wykid, AimedFor Death was and even the infamous Dirtybongwater listens to icp but other than that most blades do not like them that is why i am weary of even reading "juggalo" or "ICP" Threads cause most of the time all it is is people saying ICP sux which i do not want to hear i understand people have ther own opinions but most of the time these posts dont even add anything to the conversation

11. down for life here... MMFCL ninjas

12. oh cool theres another one

have any of you herd Boondock the newest addition to the psychopathic family his first album is called the harvest and let me tell you it kicks ass the beats are more old school icp if you have not herd it check it out

13. yup ive got it.. fresh as fuck ive also got tha music video from boondox for snakes =P

14. eh, it's alright

15. not a fan of ICP lol

here are some catchy lyrics:D

And fuck the south
    Running with a gang of twenty street hoods, yo
    What's up bitch, ah, what's up ho?
    Sometimes you act like you ain't down
    With a psychotic wicked clown
    Fucking my friends ain't healthy
    Cuz I grab you by the face and fuck you up
    And it's like that bitch that's the way it is
    I'm allowed to fuck, ho, I'm in show biz
    Sets in the hood want me for dead
    So I paint my tag on they forehead
    Stick your little 'kay by my taggin'
    You can fit twenty clowns in a Volkswagon
    And we coming straight to your brick house
    I'm a huff, and puff, and blow your fuckin' neck loose
    And then I might mug ya
    Cuz they're will be no fucking with the juggla

"Juggling eyeballs, juggling heads
    What you've heard about, what you've read
    The juggling wicked clowns will come to your
    Birthday party, wedding, and barmitzva
    And cut your back off for a small fee
    The juggla ain't taking no shorts from nobody"

16. hells yeeah, or well i use to, a few years ago...

17. i though this thread should be revived, what up fam, waitin for that tempest to come out and from what ive heard so far, its not gonna be disapointing, well hopefully, im down for the clown and the Krown, dont be afraid to hit a homie up PEACE
    STAY UP

MILENKO

18. I like ICP about as much as I like George Bush.

'nuff said.
    :p

19. I like my rap and my metal seperate.

20. ICP's the shit. I pretty much go to each of Psychopathic's tours that come around. Twizitd is the shit too. Dark Lotus with Marz was one of the best Psychopathic albums ever.